Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before HotRodgirl does. You know how she like to be the first to wish people a good holiday.

This is a video about some christmas lights. No kidding. Aparently someone has a lot of time on their hands. Well here it goes...

Best Christmas Light Display

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Display

COOL :cool Since I couldn't be the first to post it. Then I'll be the first to say "thanks for putting me in the holiday spirit" We are putting the lights on the house today. Looks like I'll have to change my format for displaying them. :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Just got finished putting the lights on the house.(60 degrees today) Now I got to figure out how they controlled them on that video.That was great :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
What a genius. Must have too much idle time. I would hate to live across the street from that house and have that constant flashing coming through my window. But don't get me wrong I thiink it really looks great. The night time traffic is going to be the best show though.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Lights on your house?????? Has everybody forgot that Thanksgiving isn't even here yet! Stores now start Christmas push before Holoween. What's with all that? Humbug!

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Scheide said:
Lights on your house?????? Has everybody forgot that Thanksgiving isn't even here yet! Stores now start Christmas push before Holoween. What's with all that? Humbug!
Didn't say I'm turning the da*n things on yet! It's warm out, I put the lights on the house....Go crawl back under that rock you came out from! :lol
MERRY CHRISTMAS :cheers

·
Premium Member
31,294 Posts
That's nothing!

The house is impressive, but some geek types in Germany took lights to a whole new level - an entire building's office lights were rigged up via computer to display pixel graphics that could be seen across the city!

To top that off, there was a phone interface that two people could call in and play "pong" or display personal messages on the building!

Check out the web site.

www.blinkenlights.de

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
X Mas Lights

hotrodgirl said:
COOL :cool Since I couldn't be the first to post it. Then I'll be the first to say "thanks for putting me in the holiday spirit" We are putting the lights on the house today. Looks like I'll have to change my format for displaying them. :lol :lol
HRgirl,
Will you offer up a photo of the house lights, with the :ssr lights involved?
Might be an interesting photo contest idea.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
KySSR said:
Didn't say I'm turning the da*n things on yet! It's warm out, I put the lights on the house....Go crawl back under that rock you came out from! :lol
MERRY CHRISTMAS :cheers

Better put them up now, I heard you might get snow for Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy Turkey, Snow and Football!!!:cheers

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Contest Idea

C1Trob said:
HRgirl,
Will you offer up a photo of the house lights, with the :ssr lights involved?
Might be an interesting photo contest idea.

My house is always the best decorated in the neighborhood! My neighbors tell me that all the time. I decorate for every holiday!

C1Trob as soon as I get all my decorating done. I will park the SSR out front and take a picture with the lights. It's a beautiful thing :thumbs I also think it would be and interesting photo contest idea. Thanks for mentioning it! Let's see if we have anyone willing to take me on with my X-Mas decoration :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Better put them up now, I heard you might get snow for Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy Turkey, Snow and Football!!!:cheers

Thats what I've heard also..LET IT SNOW!!!! The lights are up. :thumbs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Digital said:
Too cool! Nice vid!

Now, WHO is the band?

Not to bring this thread back to life so late or anything. But since I know, I thought I would tell you.

The band is Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and I BELIEVE the song is called "Wizards in Winter" or something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
jasontq said:
Not to bring this thread back to life so late or anything. But since I know, I thought I would tell you.

The band is Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and I BELIEVE the song is called "Wizards in Winter" or something like that.

You are correct :thumbs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cool...

Im going to see TSO soon. I cannot wait. I have 5th row seats. I have been listening to TSO since I bought tickets in Sept. I even have all 4 CDs in my SSR to listen to during the holidays....

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Tso??

jasontq said:
Cool...

Im going to see TSO soon. I cannot wait. I have 5th row seats. I have been listening to TSO since I bought tickets in Sept. I even have all 4 CDs in my SSR to listen to during the holidays....
What's the background with TSO. Where are they from and what is their performance itinerary???

Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts