Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't beleive they make one for it. I have an Air Charger Kit from them which is like the FIPK kits. It is not legal in some states due to pollution/emission regulations.. The install was a snap , no problems at all and looks great. :cheers They are one of my sponsors so I can't make a good call on the issue of if its worth the cost. How much do they run? Like the Corsa exhaust I am also running these on my trucks. With most high air flow systems and exhuast to actually FEEL the increase in HP is min.

·
Registered
500 Posts
K&N air filter

I installed a K&N air filter on my 2003 SSR with no problems.You want part #33-2118.It comes with a peel and stick gasket,make sure you use it so as to take up the tolerance.I believe this filter fits the 03 Corvette.
Hard to tell about the performance increase,I think I feel a difference but what the heck, It's cool anyway.

·
Registered
131 Posts
53wanab said:
I installed a K&N air filter on my 2003 SSR with no problems.You want part #33-2118.It comes with a peel and stick gasket,make sure you use it so as to take up the tolerance.I believe this filter fits the 03 Corvette.
Hard to tell about the performance increase,I think I feel a difference but what the heck, It's cool anyway.
FOR ALL TO KNOW IF INTERESTED, I JUST GOT BACK FROM OUR LOCAL PARTS STORE WITH THE SAME PART NUMBER #33-2118 THAT FITS 2004 SSR LIKE A GLOVE. THE PARTS STORE COULDN'T GET THE NUMBER UNTIL I SAW IT HERE.

THANKS FOR THE INFO FOR THE K&N

JERRY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts