Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Kaminari Fascia

Hey lloger from So Ca has an 03 with that fascia it. looks good. If your talking about the fog lights, I don't think there a place to mount them. (could be wrong haven't asked the wife :smile2:)

·
DFW TX Crew
1,433 Posts
I think you would have to add brackets or something to mount the fog lights too in order for them to work.

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you would have to add brackets or something to mount the fog lights too in order for them to work.
I'm thinking about fiberglass a bracket in the back. The lite covers are held in by snapping in to fascia.

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
Might be easier to find aftermarket lights to replace them. There are a ton of small self contained lights for motorcycles that would do it.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
I went to Pep Boys and picked up a couple of nice lights and mounted them in the outside air vents. The lights are an oval shape and only about 2" wide by 1 1/2" tall. I used the mounting bracket that came with the lights but I had to make a spacer about 1/2" thick to get them down in the center of the opening. I mounted them at the very back of the air vent.

Reactions: DSRUPTR

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to Pep Boys and picked up a couple of nice lights and mounted them in the outside air vents. The lights are an oval shape and only about 2" wide by 1 1/2" tall. I used the mounting bracket that came with the lights but I had to make a spacer about 1/2" thick to get them down in the center of the opening. I mounted them at the very back of the air vent.
Thanks for the input. I'm looking on flea bay for some small square lites the size of the opening and go that route. After I get the Smoothie bar and running boards from MPD than off to the painter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts