Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are on vacation for two weeks on Kauai.
Today while at a local mall, we spotted an SSR parked near the end of the row.
Yes, we had to check it out.
It was a 2005 Aqua Blur with a rear deck spoiler....IT WAS FOR SALE!!!!
Check out the pictures.

Right front fender scrape, has checked pattern seat covers, chrome wheels..plain center caps
and 85,000 miles........$16,000

Dave Mareck

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Cloud Sky Font Automotive exterior

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Super Moderator
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5.3 or 6.0 ?

My gut tells me that you can ship it home for $12,000 plus hopefully only $1500 shipping.
We had a Fanatic that purchased a Pac Blue from one of the Islands and shipped it to Oakland ,Ca. I believe for $1500. If anyone is serious about it. I can call him and verify it.

Reactions: soren703

Premium Member
2006 Silver automatic-vin #122786
Looks like a great deal to me if everything is working---Having spent some time in Hawaii --look over the under carriage for RUST---the salt water air seems to take over the vehicles rather fast---and any exposed wiring--like the negative cable from the battery to the chassis ground. Drive it---doesn't cost you anything---Could be a great buy. I wish I was there 82 degrees!!!
Steve

Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
There are only two Rs registered in the Pin Map. Both are on Oahu. One is red and the other's color is unknown.

Super Moderator
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
There are only two Rs registered in the Pin Map. Both are on Oahu. One is red and the other's color is unknown.
I wish everyone would register on our pin map but the vast majority do not. :(

One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
Hey fellas!
So how do we register on the pin map? I鈥檇 like to add mine. I鈥檓 curious to see how many SSR鈥檚 are in the Louisville area. Thanks!
Look here!

Reactions: Garris1
1 - 20 of 21 Posts