Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed down to Burleson,Texas next week. My plan is to drive the little yellow truck. Coming down on the 20th. Stay and coming home on the 26th. My Sis lost her husband on the 24th of July. Just a little over a month after my Wife died on June 15th. We haven't spent CHRISTmas together in years,over 20. My family can't get together until the 29th.so,if you see this yeller one,give me a shout. 316-641-6554. Dave

Attachments

·
Proud Original Owner
18,189 Posts
I'm headed down to Burleson,Texas next week. My plan is to drive the little yellow truck. Coming down on the 20th. Stay and coming home on the 26th. My Sis lost her husband on the 24th of July. Just a little over a month after my Wife died on June 15th. We haven't spent CHRISTmas together in years,over 20. My family can't get together until the 29th.so,if you see this yeller one,give me a shout. 316-641-6554. Dave
Hope you have a good trip and a nice visit with your sister.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,735 Posts
Have a Great Christmas with your Sister. If it wasn't for the Holidays we would try to meet up with you.

Nick

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
If you come through Oklahoma City and have time for a cup coffee or lunch give me a shout. 405-410-5445. Safe travels.

John Bird

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks John.I'll be coming thru there early Thursday.Probably around 6 or so.It's about two hours from here to OKC.It really depends on when I wake up.I usually try to get thru there before your rush traffic. You okies drive to crazy for me,LOL

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Dave,

Jimmy's Egg is a good breakfast place in Moore, OK. They open at 6:00. There are other options as you get down into the Dallas metro area. Frank (DineRman) has a couple of restaurants in the DFW as well.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for putting this together. I had breakfast with John(Sooner) yesterday morning on the way down here. Look forward to meeting some Texican SSR people tomorrow at Dinermans place. See all ya'll tomorrow. See I'm a fast learner, I can already speak Texican.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it was a good time. Thanks so much for the Texas welcome. .y Sis and I had a great time.

Attachments

Reactions: nj6969
1 - 14 of 14 Posts