Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They show up now. For S&G's I ran my '05 SSR and the trade value was higher (in my zip code) than I expected. I'd still take it in the shorts if I traded for an '06, but I see these numbers as a positive thing for us.

I would trade for two '06's in the local area - A Pacific Blue with chrome package sitting in a nearby show room, and a Silver over Black two tone that's across town.

Then I go outside and sit inside my awesome '05 Smokin Asphalt, turn on XM for tunes, and realize I'm a lucky man with what I got. Why toss thousands down the crapper.

Course, I win Powerball tomorrow, the first thing I'll buy is those two '06's.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,827 Posts

I’m the only one that drives our SSR and there are no other SSR’s around for me to watch drive buy. So I never get to see an SSR in motion. When I watched that pace truck in the race today, I can see it from a different perspective. I appreciate it even more and I’m so happy to have the one I do. It’s a feel good day.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Yeah, it's cool to watch it run the track...Makes you appreciate what ya got!

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Nada

This is a result of a 2005A/T etc. :cuss :banghead :cuss

I cheated on the mileage. Even with 12K punched in though, it only changes it by 2K.

Average Trade-In Average Retail
Base Price $30,600 $34,550

Mileage
25 miles $950 $950

Options

Add Bed Liner $150 $175

Bose Stereo System
$475 $550

TOTAL PRICE $32,175 $36,225

·
Registered
631 Posts
It's not too late

REBEL said:
I’m the only one that drives our SSR and there are no other SSR’s around for me to watch drive buy. So I never get to see an SSR in motion. When I watched that pace truck in the race today, I can see it from a different perspective. I appreciate it even more and I’m so happy to have the one I do. It’s a feel good day.
to come to Ruidoso, New Mexico - watch bunches of SSR's in motion. I know it's a long drive, but classify it as a vacation! Fortunate here in Phoenix - 81 degrees, top down (not a pretty sight), SSR's top down - beautiful sight! Join us if you can...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts