Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch out for Kermit everyone I sent him Twenty five dollars over a month ago for a copy of an ssr parts manual, then he vanished. He wont respond to any of my messages. This just shows how low people go to get a dollar. Kermit I hope you enjoy my twenty five dollars you cheap son of a $#@!*. Sorry everyone I just had to vent. :boxing
Mike

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
mike454 said:
Watch out for Kermit everyone I sent him Twenty five dollars over a month ago for a copy of an ssr parts manual, then he vanished. He wont respond to any of my messages. This just shows how low people go to get a dollar. Kermit I hope you enjoy my twenty five dollars you cheap son of a $#@!*. Sorry everyone I just had to vent. :boxing
Mike
Sorry to hear that, Mike. I sent Kermit my $25 and got the manual about 3 days later. Wasn't spectacular but was well done considering his handicapped daughter was to have made them and it is as claimed. At least I got something for my $$$

Since you probably sent $$ through PayPal have you tried going through them for resolution. I assume you have attempted to reach him via the PayPal email address if you still have it, if you don't I believe I do and will PM it to you. Hope you get your manual or you $$

Randi

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
mike454 said:
Mike

Sorry to hear that. I received mine within 4 days. Not like him to run off. Maybe on vacation. Keep us posted.

Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts