Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ssr Ok we need to make plans. Nov. 12 :ssr

First,
The Econo Lodge has rooms available as of today!
Other hotels are booked as of today!

Second,
The plan is to drive from Kerrville, Tx on Hwy 27 to Hunt, Texas We will visit
Stonehenge of The Hills, a replica of The Stonehenge.

Third, we will drive from there on Hwy 39 to Hwy 83 south. We will go through the Garner St. Park.

Now I need to know, Who will be joining us on this Ride?
We will meet Sat. Morning Nov 12. and head out for our ride 9:00 - 10:00 o'clock! If you are staying in Kerrville Friday night please advise! Kerrville is 60 miles north of San Antonio in I-10 :ssr

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Kerrville SSR Ride

I will be in Kerrville Nov 7 thru Dec7 Will be looking forward for the ride . Might be able to bring the OTHER TRESSA with me . IF we want to eat at another good Bar B Q place I would recomend COOPERS in Llano and for a good cheep Mexican Food in Kerrville is Momacita's . :seeya Kay :ssr

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Kerrville

Kerrville sounds great! I promised my little princess that I would take her Fishin on that Saturday. We would love to meet up with ya Sunday though.
Keep me up to date and I will see how it goes.

Thanks

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Furykay said:
I will be in Kerrville Nov 7 thru Dec7 Will be looking forward for the ride . Might be able to bring the OTHER TRESSA with me . IF we want to eat at another good Bar B Q place I would recomend COOPERS in Llano and for a good cheep Mexican Food in Kerrville is Momacita's . :seeya Kay :ssr

Leave it to you Fury to know all the best eatin' places!!! I will check the map to see if we will near Llano during the day trip.
Looking forward to seeing you again! :seeya

[/QUOTE]Kerrville sounds great! I promised my little princess that I would take her Fishin on that Saturday. We would love to meet up with ya Sunday though.
Keep me up to date and I will see how it goes.

Thanks

I will send you my phone number in a PM. We would love to meet up with you too. Don't know how much time it will take for the Sight seeing tour but we will contact you.
:seeya :seeya

·
Registered
127 Posts
OK...you are making an ole Texas boy jealous. The Kerrville area was always one of my favorite parts of Texas. The wife and I attended the music festival several times and boated and camped in the area as well.

It's a beautiful place to be crusin' in those SSRs. Post pics when you are done!

Tahoejoe

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will think of you as we travel the hills surrounding Kerrville and take lots of pictures!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I want to go,, but it will depend on where my car is at that time. I may just have to stand by the side lines and :seeya

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Kerrville

I will check with Gary to see if he wants to go.. Since he doesn't have internet access, I'll try to be the go between. He called me yesterday to say how much he enjoyed the cruise to Lake Murray. He really liked everyone and was so proud of his truck that you gave him :) Bob and I won't be able to make this one, but we'll be thinking of you guys and the FUN we're missing. :seeya

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I wanna Go!

Hey Wildcat66
I am game but I have to check with the better half to see if her schedule will allow her to go.
Will get back to ya tomorrow.

Redrodder :ssr

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
OK NEED HEADCOUNT

How many?
Okay, while wome might say that I am pulling your leg, I really only have "ONE" head, not "TWO" as was previously reported!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Focks said:
Okay, while wome might say that I am pulling your leg, I really only have "ONE" head, not "TWO" as was previously reported!
:lol:lol:lol:lol I nearly fell out of my chair, couldn't stop laughing!!! :lol:lol:lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The way it looks there was going to be me , hubby and his vette , and FuryKay!!!

Hate to say that now with my husbands broke/seperated shoulder blade we probably won't be able to make it! This could be a great spring trip in south Texas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts