Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,952 Posts
Okay everyone, I’m an idiot ( but a happy one ). After making sure the alarm worked and checking the remotes battery. I double checked the fuse again. All good. As I looked at the fuse box, I wondered could I be so lucky as the fuse being off by 1 spot. So I moved it down 1 spot and you can all guess what happened. Key fob now works. Thanks to everyone and of course special thanks to the Dictator. I can now open the door again for my lovely wife. 👍 😎
when I bought my truck from a local Chevy dealer the radio did not work and the left low beam was out. While the sales guy was in getting a plate to test drive, I looked at the fuse boxes and noticed the radio fuse was in the incorrect location and the headlight fuse was loose. I told the salesman the radio is non op and headlight was burned out after the drive and instead of sending it to the service bay I got $500 knocked off the price. I switched the fuse in the lot when I left , bent the tab on the headlight fuse and all was good.
Trying to see where those fuses go behind the seat in the dark cramped area is a challenge

61 - 61 of 61 Posts