Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Smokin Asphalt keychain today. Nice item. The lady that does these just screws on a keychain to a die cast car, but the die cast is decent. The key chain isn't really suitable for sticking in your pants (is that an SSR Key Chain or are you just glad to see me?), and I don't think the chain part is gonna be durable. But then, I paid more for Ford SVT keychains that fell apart on me in no time.

I may just unscrew the keychain part and park the little SSR on top of my computer monitor.

Attachments

·
Banned
183 Posts
Donnysan said:
I got my Smokin Asphalt keychain today. Nice item. The lady that does these just screws on a keychain to a die cast car, but the die cast is decent. The key chain isn't really suitable for sticking in your pants (is that an SSR Key Chain or are you just glad to see me?), and I don't think the chain part is gonna be durable. But then, I paid more for Ford SVT keychains that fell apart on me in no time.

I may just unscrew the keychain part and park the little SSR on top of my computer monitor.
I got this same one in Silver. I unscrewed the eye and glued it in this way it wont twist out. Im using mine for the extra set it is a cute item however.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2005SSR6Speed said:
That looks like a real nice little SSR. Did you get it off e-bay, I see them there alot?
Yeah. I just bid 1 cent more than the starting bid and won it. It's over priced even at that, but I've wasted more on pure crap on ebay, so eh, I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Donnysan said:

That's pretty nice. I bought the official SSR keychain from Chevymall and had it a week before it broke in two :mad.

I've had this one for a couple of months. Only $1.50 :cheers

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts