Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Amen on that. Texans can be proud themselves. Hail to the ex-chief.
YES, I agree Robert ...Texans can certainly be proud of themselves. That was one very impressive funeral. Was just blown away by the way it was conducted. So proud of Reba singing the Lord's Prayer and she looked so beautiful. What a wonderful speech the "preacher" gave about President Bush. Great comment by Joe Bonsall about the President thinking he was a good Bass singer "He wasn't" Bonsall replied ... good humor. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Yes indeed. What a show the Union Pacific Railroad put on today. The Engineer and Conductor are both veterans. Should make any American very PROUD. I was also impressed with how President Bush’s family showed our country how to pull together and be strong.

Attachments

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,275 Posts
Yea, UP must have pulled all that clean freshly detailed equipment out of storage, most of their stuff looks like it spent too much time in the fifth ward. But definitely an impressive show, came by the tracks about a half mile away from our apt. Was hoping the fighters might have come out of Ellington and would get to see them fly over. Too much overcast and they may have come out from the SA Joint base or Kingsville NAS or ?

·
Premium Member
5,841 Posts
The train left Ft Worth Tx (Davidson Yard) Friday about 5:00pm. The UPRR took 21 business Cars to Houston and used 10. We took a video of the train. RIP 41.

How can I post the video?
I was told you can download it to you tube than link it to your post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts