Chevy SSR Forum banner

Kudos to Tom Sorensen

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  06-SSR 
#1 ·
Being a newbie I'm learning something new every day. Earlier this week I got in my car to run errands. I turned the key and...nothing. Everything was black, I couldn't even get the ignition key out. Panic time.
I called an Orlando area Fanatic whose name/number appeared in a recent posting. He contacted Tom Sorensen and Tom called me. I told him the problem and he dropped whatever he was doing and drove to my house. He correctly diagnosed a bad battery. We tried a jump but to no avail. So he gets under the car (yes fellow newbies, the battery is under the car), yanked it out, drove me to Advance Auto Parts, I got a new battery and he installed it for me. Problem solved. Wow :surprise:

When I first joined this forum I was told that the Central Florida owners were a special bunch that takes care of their own. Boy do they ever !!

#5 ·
Thanks Don for the kind words. No worries Dick no swelled head here. I am just passing along what was done for me when I was a newbie from Chuck Sessa to Cleve and then meeting Dicktator at the tech days at Chucksters shop now to our phenomenal group of guys that we have here in Central Florida. Our family just keeps growing because we all help each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.