Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, I do feel it necessary to start another thread for the March 2nd date. With all of the confusion within the past two days, I need to make sure I don't leave anyone out that does want to attend.

I will be sending the information to [email protected] this coming week.

So if you are planning on attending March 2nd .....Please reconfirm in this thread.

I am going to ask that all negative comments not be posted on this thread. Should you feel the need to vent....Please do it on the other poll.

Thanks for your co-operation:) :grouphug

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More PM"s

I am receivng more PM's....I will post a list of names and head count sometime tomorrow. I need to update the excel spreadsheet first.

Anyone who is attending please don't forget that I need you to......

PM me your info your name (first and last), name of SSR friend(s) coming with you, home address, email address for confirmation, and the year and color of your SSR.

If you haven't done so already.

This will be the confirmation list to get you into the plant.

Deb

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Im Still In

Deb your positive attitude through all the adversity convinced me I would only be cheating myself by not coming and saying goodbye to the greatest truck GM ever built. Now if we can only get Rebel to spit out that soap and join us! :glol :thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes

rhobbel said:
Deb your positive attitude through all the adversity convinced me I would only be cheating myself by not coming and saying goodbye to the greatest truck GM ever built. Now if we can only get Rebel to spit out that soap and join us! :glol :thumbs

Ray,
Thanks so much.....now which date will you be choosing? :lol :lol My goal is to get as many Fanatics as possible to attend. I won't give up until I have the opportunity to see some of you smile. :)

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Date?

hotrodgirl said:
Ray,
Thanks so much.....now which date will you be choosing? :lol :lol My goal is to get as many Fanatics as possible to attend. I won't give up until I have the opportunity to see some of you smile. :)
Well now that depends on what date your going to attend and of course whether I can find some beads to bring :lol :lol :lol

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beads

rhobbel said:
Well now that depends on what date your going to attend and of course whether I can find some beads to bring :lol :lol :lol
I thought that with all the tention that was going on no one would remember that...boy was I wrong. Men Men Men :glol :glol :glol Just do me one favor don't look at me like your avitar when I do flash you. :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Who Me?

hotrodgirl said:
I thought that with all the tention that was going on no one would remember that...boy was I wrong. Men Men Men :glol :glol :glol Just do me one favor don't look at me like your avitar when I do flash you. :glol :glol

Don't worry I only look like my avatar after a night out on the town (and lots of Rum & Cokes) :lol :eek :leaving

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Need Info

bigmanortho1 said:
Two people from my group in California on March 2nd

Sandy

Sandy I need the required info from you
PM me your info your name (first and last), name of SSR friend(s) coming with you, home address, email address for confirmation, and the year and color of your SSR.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Update

As of right now we have......

(3) Attending the Feb 27th date

(25) Attending the March 2nd date

The above numbers do include guests.

I will not show a list of names yet. I am waiting on information that is still missing and need to allow time for Fanatic members to choose the dates.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Be Back Soon

I will be leaving shorlty to visit with Dad. I have emptied out my PM box so I don't miss anyone who will be replying to the LCC tours.

I'll check PM'S after 9:00 p.m.

Deb

1 - 20 of 76 Posts