Chevy SSR Forum banner

Lansing Craft Center Tour, Why You Should not Attend...

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  cowtownssr 
#1 · (Edited)
I encourage our faithful members not :nodno to attend this Fiasco in protest to how it was arranged and manipulated. I will myself support the news paper ad thanking the good people of the Lansing Craft Center for making our wonderful Trucks and dreams of owning one come true. :) :seeya

PS Please find the new thread on the new date Feb. 27th, Im very pleased this date could be added so more of our members may attend this event.

#2 · (Edited)
Ricochet - the date doesn't work for me either, but the reasoning behind the chosen date is reasonable, and good on those who can attend.

Your ongoing grumbling about anything you don't agree with is getting a bit old, and to actively try to disrupt a process others are working hard at for the greater good is way out of line.

I agree that this is not the greatest time for LCC workers, but I would hope that seeing a group of SSR owners show up to thank them in person just might perk them up a bit at a difficult time. They will at least see their efforts at building SSRs has been appreciated.

You are also attempting to resurect an old non-issue that created a lot of bad feelings when Topcat 55 last brought it up - it shouldn't matter whether you are supporting or non supporting, only that you love SSRs and want to see where they are built.

Ray

#3 ·
Flassh said:
Ricochet - the date doesn't work for me either, but the reasoning behind the chosen date is reasonable, and good on those who can attend.

Your ongoing grumbling about anything you don't agree with is getting a bit old, and to actively try to disrupt a process others are working hard at for the greater good is way out of line.

I agree that this is not the greatest time for LCC workers, but I would hope that seeing a group of SSR owners show up to thank them in person just might perk them up a bit at a difficult time. They will at least see their efforts at building SSRs has been appreciated.

You are also attempting to resurect an old non-issue that created a lot of bad feelings when Topcat 55 last brought it up - it shouldn't matter whether you are supporting or non supporting, only that you love SSRs and want to see where they are built.

Ray
Well said, Ray. Lets move on.

P/P

Peace:flag

#4 ·
Gotta put it behind you

There is too much energy being spent in a negaive light here.

We will never have everybody happy all the time. Let it go.

Having said my last on it.... Gentlemen, I am off to focus on positive stuff.

Please have a good weekend and go drive topless. It does a lot to improve your outlook on life.

My best to all,

Mike

#7 ·
Mike in AZ said:
There is too much energy being spent in a negaive light here.

We will never have everybody happy all the time. Let it go.

Having said my last on it.... Gentlemen, I am off to focus on positive stuff.

Please have a good weekend and go drive topless. It does a lot to improve your outlook on life.

My best to all,

Mike
Thanks Mikey
I'm done with my rant as well. I think we are all just hurting over the GM decisions to halt production of our trucks and just wanted a last chance at a personal Thank You to the Craft Center. One of the beauties of this forum is we can vent our frustrations so we can move on.

To all who do attend.....represent us well.....:thumbs

#8 ·
My Bad

Ricochet said:
Who is collecting the funds for the newspaper ad???
I have not yet contacted the Lansing press. It should be me that does it, but as yet I have nothing to share. Give me until Monday evening to have some info.

Please accepot my apologies for dropping the ball here. I'll pick it up Monday when they are in the offices.

Regards,

Mike

#9 ·
Mike in AZ said:
I have not yet contacted the Lansing press. It should be me that does it, but as yet I have nothing to share. Give me until Monday evening to have some info.

Please accepot my apologies for dropping the ball here. I'll pick it up Monday when they are in the offices.

Regards,

Mike
P/M me with the details when you have them. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.