Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is legitimate, but I found the following on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16071&item=2258471314&rd=1

You are bidding on a pair of tickets to tour the Inside of the SSR Chevrolet Truck Plant In Lansing Michigan. The event will consist of a guided tour through the Lansing Craft Center Plant complete with a luncheon on August 18th begining at 11:00AM till 4:00PM. Your tour will take you through the trim department, the body shop and the general assembly department as well. These departments will let you see the assembly workers actually building the trucks as you walk through your group tour. You must be at least 12 years of age to take the tour. A limited number of tickets were provided to employee's of the Lansing Craft Center for this one time Open House Event. To the lucky winner I will provide phone numbers to the Lansing Craft Center to verify the event. I will also provide directions and a flier to describe the event. I will priority mail the tickets with receipt of delivery free of charge to the winner as well. Please e-mail me with any questions. Good luck bidding on this spectacular opportunity.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts