Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you see the SSR on the show "Las Vegas"? it was on the podium when they were taking pics with the Olympic snowbaorders. I believe it was silver, but the lighting made it look white. It then led directly into the new Chevy/Olympic commercial almost seamlessly.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
OP said:
Did you see the SSR on the show "Las Vegas"? it was on the podium when they were taking pics with the Olympic snowbaorders. I believe it was silver, but the lighting made it look white. It then led directly into the new Chevy/Olympic commercial almost seamlessly.

I watch Las Vegas but probably did not see it past Josh Duhamel. Sorry, hormones in overload. :jester

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gina said:
I watch Las Vegas but probably did not see it past Josh Duhamel. Sorry, hormones in overload. :jester
as I tell my wife...you know he's gay...

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gina said:
No, He dates Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas!!! Say it aint so.
well, that just supports my stand even more...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gina said:
He loves her hump. Do you know what I'm talkin' about?
Uh, yes, yes I do...

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
OP said:

Yeah i saw that SSR, and if you take the Business Weekly, it is on one of the last few pages in the January 2006 issues under the title "A Diamond in the Rough" Its follows up the Dream Cars report.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

houtex said:
She's a lesbian
:eek :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :agree

1 - 15 of 15 Posts