Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To ALL our HOMECOMING SSR guests... I just received a phone call from Ashely Scanlan and Don Pierce who are my contacts from the Lansing Craft Centre. They are very concerned that some of our members might not have received an official contact back due to email delivery problems.

So if you haven't heard back from Ken Kovacik yet about your pre-registration. You have one last opportunity to check out your status.

Please send your email inquires to [email protected] and she will contact you directly to try to help you out regarding your status.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Correction to Email address

Marc NY said:
To ALL our HOMECOMING SSR guests... I just received a phone call from Ashely Scanlan and Don Pierce who are my contacts from the Lansing Craft Centre. They are very concerned that some of our members might not have received an official contact back due to email delivery problems.

So if you haven't heard back from Ken Kovacik yet about your pre-registration. You have one last opportunity to check out your status.

Please send your email inquires to [email protected] and she will contact you directly to try to help you out regarding your status.
The correct address is [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts