Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a last minute roadtrip Judy and I are heading up to Big Bear just to do something and be someplace a little cooler. :glol Will meet anybody at the 76 Station at I-10 and the 79 Beaumont/ Banning exit at 10:00 am tomorrow morning Sunday. Will drive up the back way thru Yucaipa to Big Bear and have Lunch. PM me or post hear I will check late tonight and early tomorrow morning. ALL WELCOME :thumbs

Happy :ssr ing
:seeya
Tony

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could Meet

artsmart said:
Would love to meet up with you and Judy but you're on the wrong side of the mountain!
Could meet in Big Bear if you like :thumbs

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Would love to, but Tim and I discussed, and we are expecting contractors Monday @6 a.m. to re-do ceilings and I am definitely NOT ready. Have fun and be careful!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
Anyone interested in a last minute roadtrip Judy and I are heading up to Big Bear just to do something and be someplace a little cooler. :glol Will meet anybody at the 76 Station at I-10 and the 79 Beaumont/ Banning exit at 10:00 am tomorrow morning Sunday. Will drive up the back way thru Yucaipa to Big Bear and have Lunch. PM me or post hear I will check late tonight and early tomorrow morning. ALL WELCOME :thumbs

Happy :ssr ing
:seeya
Tony
My wife judy is down & out this weekend but another time would be great!!

Steve

Central California.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SSR-Club.com said:
My wife judy is down & out this weekend but another time would be great!!

Steve

Central California.
Sorry to hear about wife give her our best maybe next time :thumbs

·
Registered
579 Posts
Would Have Loved to Have Gone

Tony,

Didn't check the site until today. Sorry I missed it. Anyway, I am still house sitting in Pasadena and would not have been able to make it.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
WearyEagle said:

Same for me, didn't see it until today....would have loved that run too. Sorry.

Gary (WearyEagle)
You guys need to check every day cuz you don't know what you're missing...and don't forget to check the Pacific forum for any "upcoming events" like the October 15 run to Silverlakes ! :thumbs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts