Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a proud owner of a silver 2004 in Chandler, Arizona. I have started out rather shakey with an oil guage failure and now a top that won't go down. The dash display reads roof cycle not complete or words to that effect. I love the car which has 30,000 miles. Who is the repair expert in Arizona?

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Before you do that :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: to the SSRfanatic Web Site where there is a wealth of knowledge.

John F is right get a hold of Mike at Simple Engineering, he is the Western "Godfather" of SSR's. Again :00000732: aboard. Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog - :ssr

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,335 Posts
WELCOME, Latte . . . from Southern Arizona.

Great advice from John . . . Mike is the "Expertus Maximus" and you are in luck, he is right around the corner. More than likely a very big corner but close enough.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,212 Posts
latte, They are all correct. @Mike in AZ will Probably respond. Meantime---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,884 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,674 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I sent Latte a message introducing myself since we only live a few miles from each other and from Mike. Although Mike and probably the rest of you are much more knowledgeable I'll do what I can to see if I can help him solve the issue with the roof with Mike's guidance. Living in Chandler he's only minutes from Mike... I'm jealous! LOL!!

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,001 Posts
Welcome to the family.......

I am a proud owner of a silver 2004 in Chandler, Arizona. I have started out rather shakey with an oil guage failure and now a top that won't go down. The dash display reads roof cycle not complete or words to that effect. I love the car which has 30,000 miles. Who is the repair expert in Arizona?
I live in Ahwatukee and work on SSRs in the driveway somewhat regularly. Give me a call..... 480-225-2123

Mike

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,305 Posts
Welcome to The Fanatic family! Sorry it has taken a mechanical issue to bring you to us but we are happy that you are here!

Before you know it Mike will have your top working perfectly and you can enjoy that Perma-grin!
:grin2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts