Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question about LCC address. There was a post that stated the following:

"Mike,

Here is the info I posted on another thread. I haven't had time to book a hotel yet. Won't get time until tomorrow to look into it. It's been a long day for me.

THE LANSING CRAFT CENTER IS LOCATED AT 2801 E SAGINAW IN LANSING, MI 48912. I have a link of hotels for you in the Lansing area. http://www.idcide.com/hotels/mi/lansing.htm
Hope this helps. My trusted friend wingrider may also be able to assist you in this area. He used to live in Lanisng. PM him if you need any further information on the Lansing area."

I received some info from the LCC that seems to indicate that the LCC address is 2801 W Saginaw not 2801 E Saginaw as stated in a previous post. Just wanted to make sure everyone that needs to know has the correct address.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug​

·
Registered
17 Posts
2801 West Saginaw is the correct address. The parking lot is on the corner of Saginaw and Rosemary. I was near there today. :jester

Don

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Homecoming Last August

The address I posted came from the Lansing Home Homcoming e-mail that was sent to us last August. I still have the e-mail so I copied and pasted that address. According the that e-mail is said E Saginaw.

The correct address is 2801 W Saginaw not 2801 E Saginaw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts