Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there any GM employee's out there, I was wondering if the LCC factory where the SSR's are built has re-opened on May 2? My car is waiting to be built. :skep :confused

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
LCC open or not?

tonystoolroom said:
If there any GM employee's out there, I was wondering if the LCC factory where the SSR's are built has re-opened on May 2? My car is waiting to be built. :skep :confused
I will try to find out what their schedule is tomorrow...

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Plant up and running this week...

tonystoolroom said:
... I was wondering if the LCC factory where the SSR's are built has re-opened on May 2? My car is waiting to be built. :skep :confused
HI Tony,

Yes the Lansing Craft Center (SSR Plant) started back up yesterday! I talked with someone at the plant today and they also mentioned the new color was between a med to a darker shade and is suppose to be a very nice looking color. The also said they saw some two tones being tried out. They will be running some 06 pilots with the new color this week.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Pictures

Mark, think you can get some pictures of the new color. Perhaps someone at the plant can paint a small piece of aluminum for you.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
No samples yet...

ECurtis said:
Mark, think you can get some pictures of the new color. Perhaps someone at the plant can paint a small piece of aluminum for you.
Orange SSR :ssr
HI EC,

Unfortunately I don't have any pics or samples of the new color yet. I wouldn't be able to get any samples of the paint from within the plant either... I am a wee bit too far from the plant in East Lansing, Michigan to get any.

Ps. Maybe I can get someone to rush me a sample to my house?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts