Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"LCC THANK YOU" Ad is now completed! Thank you fanataics for all your support. :thumbs

The attached JPEG file is a full size copy of what was finalized today for the Lansing State Journal. I like it a lot. The original PDF is too large for the forum limits, so I have a compressed PDF attached. If you want the full resolution PDF, please send an email to [email protected] and I'll ship it to you.

I was not the Lone Ranger on this. Thanks are due to:

Barbara Wieland @ the LSJ
Christina Bennett @ the LSJ
Misty Berry @ the LSJ
Chris Beechler @ the LSJ
Joe Davis (StepPrinting)
Marc Carpenter (Marc NY)

The ad will run exactlly as you see it on both Monday and Thursday. Two columns wide, nine inches tall on the "Weather Page" that is the back page of the Local/State section. The only thing that could bump us to a different (full color also) page would be the purchase of the entire half page by an advertiser. At close of business today, that had not happened. I have high confidence that we will retain the spot. Especially for Monday's edition.

I am planning to provide copies of the Journal to those that want a full paper. If you need the full paper, please send me a PM with EXACTLY and ONLY the following information:

The words "Paper Please" in the title block
Your name and address in the body of the message.

Please format the mailing address as you would an envelope, as I will be cutting and pasting into Microsoft Word for a Mailing list.

The cutoff for this request is Sunday evening at 8:00pm EST. No funding is required for this, no worries.

Thank you all for your trust and confidence,

Mike

Attachments

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Cool

Nice Job all, special thanks to Mike in AZ for taking the reigns on this one.:)

·
Premium Member
6,378 Posts
Very Nice!

:thumbs
Mike. being a GM employee myself, Im sure when the employee's at the Lansing Craft Center see this they will feel that their hard work on our great vehicle was greatly appreciated. :yesnod

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Many Thanks

Mike once again we all want to thank you for your solid support and efforts to make this happen so quickly. It was amazing to see how many members stepped up to contribute to this tribute to the hard working people who designed, approved and assembled our beautiful SSRs at the Lansing Craft Centre.

Below is a recreated larger file of the Thank You LCC image that a few of our members have asked to have a copy of.

*I just had a request to have the LCC Logo added to the LCC Thank You image.

Attachments

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marc NY said:
It was amazing to see how many members stepped up to contribute to this tribute to the hard working people who designed, approved and assembled our beautiful SSRs at the Lansing Craft Centre.
I was very taken by the generosity of our membership. I regret that we didn't have the thread up for a week. We could have had a much larger ad, but that is behind me now.

The members on this forum are great and I am proud to be a Fanatic.

My best Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Thank You Ad

Hats off for a well done job. NO ONE COULD DO IT BETTER . Thank You Again MIKE

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thx lcc

Mike in AZ said:
"LCC THANK YOU" Ad is now completed! Thank you fanataics for all your support. :thumbs

The attached JPEG file is a full size copy of what was finalized today for the Lansing State Journal. I like it a lot. The original PDF is too large for the forum limits, so I have a compressed PDF attached. If you want the full resolution PDF, please send an email to [email protected] and I'll ship it to you.

I was not the Lone Ranger on this. Thanks are due to:

Barbara Wieland @ the LSJ
Christina Bennett @ the LSJ
Misty Berry @ the LSJ
Chris Beechler @ the LSJ
Joe Davis (StepPrinting)
Marc Carpenter (Marc NY)

The ad will run exactlly as you see it on both Monday and Thursday. Two columns wide, nine inches tall on the "Weather Page" that is the back page of the Local/State section. The only thing that could bump us to a different (full color also) page would be the purchase of the entire half page by an advertiser. At close of business today, that had not happened. I have high confidence that we will retain the spot. Especially for Monday's edition.

I am planning to provide copies of the Journal to those that want a full paper. If you need the full paper, please send me a PM with EXACTLY and ONLY the following information:

The words "Paper Please" in the title block
Your name and address in the body of the message.

Please format the mailing address as you would an envelope, as I will be cutting and pasting into Microsoft Word for a Mailing list.

The cutoff for this request is Sunday evening at 8:00pm EST. No funding is required for this, no worries.

Thank you all for your trust and confidence,

Mike
As usual everything Mike does is with class and a great deal of thought. Many thx again. If only we could offer the good folks at LCC jobs instead of just our heart felt thanks !!!

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In the Detroit Airport

Waiting for a delayed flight... Looks like I'll be home about midnight. enuf whining.....

The ad did not go on the Weather Page as I expected. It was on the back page of the Front Page section. OH My..... It was actually there!!!!

The ad was well placed and exceeded my expectations.

The ad was also seen by some of the workers on the line that I spoke to. They knew who we were and why we were there.

GM requested a high resolution copy of the ad to include in the departure packets for all the employees. I was touched.... and very proud to be a Fanatic.

More on the "Fanatics make the news!!!!!!!" thread.

Thanks for all the $. It was very well spent.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Mike in AZ said:
Waiting for a delayed flight... Looks like I'll be home about midnight. enuf whining.....

The ad did not go on the Weather Page as I expected. It was on the back page of the Front Page section. OH My..... It was actually there!!!!

The ad was also seen by some of the workers on the line that I spoke to. They knew who we were and why we were there.

GM requested a high resolution copy of the ad to include in the departure packets for all the employees. I was touched.... and very proud to be a Fanatic.

Mike

Mike just wanted to say it was great to meet you and thanks for all of the time that you put in on the ad and on the site.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Mike in AZ said:

Mike
I want a departure packet, too! :thumbs

1 - 20 of 38 Posts