Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the new Chevy ad for leasing SSR?
I think it said $3999 due at signing and $499/mo for I think 36 months.

Just wondered if anyone saw it. First time I've seen SSRs offered for lease deals.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Saw it

coastalcutie said:
Anyone see the new Chevy ad for leasing SSR?
I think it said $3999 due at signing and $499/mo for I think 36 months.

Just wondered if anyone saw it. First time I've seen SSRs offered for lease deals.
Saw it tonight - on Survivor.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yep it was in todays sport section of the LA Times. :cool
nice profile photo with blue skies.It illustrated a vehicle equiped to the tune of $47Ksomething but the 499 didn't incl tax lic. etc.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
TicketBait said:
Yep it was in todays sport section of the LA Times. :cool
nice profile photo with blue skies.It illustrated a vehicle equiped to the tune of $47Ksomething but the 499 didn't incl tax lic. etc.
Ditto..Saw it too, a Yellow One...

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice

I didn't see the lease deal, but I agree it is nice to see the advertizement. At the same time it is not so nice because I like having a vehicle that is rare. Nevertheless, the lease deal is not cheep. That is great because $499/month being true to the upscale status of the vehicle and definitely will attact buyers who can afford it.

:seeya E :seeya

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another Ad

Just saw another ad featuring the SSR.

It was on a commerical for GM/NCAA March Madness ad.

Had the Aqua Blur SSR prominently in the beginning of the ad.

Anyone else see it? On CBS

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
And 'cutie....

that was Coach "K" from Duke driving it.

P/P

Peace :flag

D

·
0 Posts
My dealer offered a 2 year lease at $725 a month with $1500 up front. Payment includes tax and license. This is a MSRP of $49,000. A fully loaded car.

Not sure I want to do that but for me it would beat paying mid forties for a car that may just have the bottom drop out, especially once it gets some miles on it.

I figure on driving the hell out of it for a year as I wait for my Vette Z06 to be allocated and then I use it as an encentive for my employees for the last remaining year.

I think up until now GM has not been offering leases on these at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts