Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get A Grip on these black leather wraps for your interior door pulls. Always a great place to rest your arm when traveling, so I've added some padding in colors that fanatics love; yellow, red, blue, black, green, white, orange, and pink. Limited colors are silver, purple, and blur.
They are 6" long, more than enough room for the fist to grip. All photo's show the 6"
If you prefer a longer wrap, I can make it 8" long, calling them XL. Using an extra snap to fasten the centre.
I have them available in 3 different designs. Sold by the pair and all prices are in US$ and include shipping.
Take a look :cool
Here's a few pics of the rear (by using snaps, the fit is always perfect) and from the top. Scroll down to see how the colors show on the ends :nerd:
rear view.JPG top view.JPG

The Car Show-Stopper $39/pair, or $42/pair for the XL, incl. shipping. More pictures in post 2
red formal right.JPG

Super Spots (a nod to the pedals on race cars) $29/pair, or $32/pair for the XL, incl. shipping. More pictures in post 3
yellow SS left.JPG

Smooth $28/pair, or $31/pair for the XL, incl. shipping. More pictures in post 4
black smooth left.JPG
post here. Or pm me with your order or questions and I can reply with my address for PayPal or my mailing address if you want to mail me a check.
Save on shipping and order with http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f33/leather-ssr-id-holder-around-neck-149738/

·
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
red, blue, black, silver and the silver end. I had a purple set on a UV but forgot to take pictures and too late now because she bought them! :)

Attachments

·
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks to everyone in Laughlin that allowed me into their trucks to take pictures
here's the feedback from some that bought the wraps (purple and yellow, respectively) :
Sandy..... 4 1/2 hour drive back to Phoenix. Cruise Control and Left arm on the door pull. I missed the "Fuzzy" seat belt wrap, but, had More Room for my arm to rest on. Seems more comfortable. Great addition to the accessories! Co Pilot was Real Happy, too. Thanks for adding your "touch" to making for a more enjoyable ride home.
:grin2: Love the new handles.

·
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Sandy
Yeah, I like them too. I would like to see the SSR logo stamped in Orange for me.
Thanks Sandy
Dennis
Thx Dennis. Orange is proving to be a popular color :) But as far as the letters "SSR", in the font of the logo, they would be tiny. About 1 cm high. That's extremely hard for me to cut (I do all this by hand). That's why I opted for the bowtie, it's an even height along the piece. Let me know if you want to go with the bowtie.

·
Spirited driver!
1,708 Posts
Hey Sandy, maybe another option is to do the holes but in make the holes in the shape of a bowtie?

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Hi Sandy,
It was fun spending time with you,Wayne,Lloyd and Gerry, on the way to, and in Laughlin and on the way back. As for the Orange bow tie that depends on if you take back the plain black one's that I already have. Judging by the picture that you posted of my Orange interior, I thing there is enough Orange, so I don't think I need any more, But thanks for the offer. Well maybe an Orange bow tie would look good, Oh hell I can't make up my tiny mind.
Dennis

·
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you're too funny Dennis. You could always put the second pair on the other SSR :black: ;)

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,948 Posts
Sandy, can you stamp your laser ssr stamp into the center of the bow tie? That would up the count of trivia, How Many Bow Ties on the SSR.....

·
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sandy, can you stamp your laser ssr stamp into the center of the bow tie? That would up the count of trivia, How Many Bow Ties on the SSR.....
:glol I'll call Dr. Evil and ask if I can borrow his laser :glol Anyway, this leather is not conducive to stamping/tooling. But they will still count in that trivia of how many bowties :yesnod

·
16,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, Reg, still available :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts