Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some opinions on which led head lights would work best in my 2004, and where I would get them?

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,365 Posts
ofb, take a minute to check out the "SEARCH" feature that this Forum offers. Its free, fast and reliable. :nerd:

This way you won't get one or two replies over time but many replies right away. Its a fantastic feature. :smile2:

2018-10-03-20-46-07-545131473.png
You won't be sorry!!​

Just go towards the top middle of the page to Custom Search.

==============
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
What version are you using? Classic is just below the orange stripe, Full is in the red stripe, and Mobile you have to click menu.

·
DFW TX Crew
1,437 Posts
I would not recommend LED lights for the headlights or fog lights, I've tried several different LED lights in them and they simply do not project out well enough due to the solid base the light is built with. The OEM light projects out better because it uses a clear bulb and the light can pass through it but the LED lights are solid and the light can not pass through it well. Even though the LED is technically brighter it blocks the path of the light so it looks dimmer.

If you want a brighter headlight, you can try an HID light kit or get a brighter Xenon type bulb.

Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts