Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but just briefly. Does anyone have recommendations for LED replacements??? Whole package. Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
190 Posts
PAGolfer66, Joshvette, is the Fanatic Member I purchased my complete LED (except headlights). He researched and through trial and error packaged the complete parking, stop, turn signal (including the signal relay to accommodate the switch to LED bulbs) side marker, rear back up lights bulbs. For additional you could also get the vanity mirrors and glove box bulbs. The installation instructions was also provide with good notes for accessing the bulb receptical. Good fella and member to transact with. Good luck.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,301 Posts
I also purchased the entire LED Light Kit from Joshvette many months ago.

Sadly, they are still carefully bagged in a cabinet in the garage waiting for me to get up the nerve to install them. I understand Joshvette did an excellent job of researching and then assembling the kit. OH WELL.

Good Luck.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,291 Posts
@DOOPHUS I am in almost the same boat as you, I just want the weather to warm up a little first. I added them on my other 05 and it was an easy upgrade but mother nature is keeping me from getting out and wanting to do anything outside.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,301 Posts
@DOOPHUS I am in almost the same boat as you, I just want the weather to warm up a little first. I added them on my other 05 and it was an easy upgrade but mother nature is keeping me from getting out and wanting to do anything outside.

Big Ole Bummer, Bruce . . .

If I had known you were an expert LED Installer, I would have let you install mine when you were down here picking up your Blur.

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
Hmmm...

》¤《 ~ Perhaps a more thorough search would've given you all the information you are looking for.
Why would you chastise someone asking for help....... on his first post, no less. Not exactly a warm welcome. 😢

I'm glad others were willing to be helpful.(y)

Reactions: WMHat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why would you chastise someone asking for help....... on his first post, no less. Not exactly a warm welcome. 😢

I thought the same thing but didn't consider it worth a reply.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,549 Posts

======================

You call that a chastisement!?!??! You must've lead a sheltered childhood.

What I did was to point out the value of this forum's Search feature to someone who has ben a member of this site for over 4 years.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
I also purchased the entire LED Light Kit from Joshvette many months ago.

Sadly, they are still carefully bagged in a cabinet in the garage waiting for me to get up the nerve to install them. I understand Joshvette did an excellent job of researching and then assembling the kit. OH WELL.

Good Luck.

:geek:

Dooph..........I just looked again to see your location. Seems to be in Arizona. I'm thinking you may have a garage and even if not, IF YOU COULD JUST STEP AWAY FROM THOUSANDS OF POSTS, it wouldn't take that long to get those new LEDs installed. The damn directions spell it out and you only have to make sure about which direction to insert them so that they work.

If I remember my experience, it shouldn't take more than an hour or maybe another half to have the whole replacement of bulbs DONE.

Problem would/could be that you might miss out on adding to your "post count" while doing so.

:):):):p:p:p:giggle::giggle::giggle:

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,301 Posts
Thanks for the luv guys. I messaged him back.

Doophus, the lights are meant to go in the light sockets not in the storage cabinet...... lol

Josh

GEE THANKS, Josh . . .

I have been patiently waiting for you to volunteer to install them for me.

So far . . . NO LUCK.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts