Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,410 Posts
GEE THANKS, Josh . . .

I have been patiently waiting for you to volunteer to install them for me.

So far . . . NO LUCK.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
Better check the bulbs might have a use by date code. Just sayin!

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
I also purchased the entire LED Light Kit from Joshvette many months ago.

Sadly, they are still carefully bagged in a cabinet in the garage waiting for me to get up the nerve to install them. I understand Joshvette did an excellent job of researching and then assembling the kit. OH WELL.

Good Luck.

If you want to ease your way into the project, start by installing the back-up lights. Easy to get to, The difference in intensity is outstanding.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,585 Posts
If you want to ease your way into the project, start by installing the back-up lights. Easy to get to, The difference in intensity is outstanding.

Thanks, Flassh . . . GREAT IDEA but I already have LED Tail and Back-up Lights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I searched but just briefly. Does anyone have recommendations for LED replacements??? Whole package. Thanks for reading.
I searched but just briefly. Does anyone have recommendations for LED replacements??? Whole package. Thanks for reading.
I purchased Sealight H11/H8 low beam9005/HB3 High Beam LED Headlight Combo, size design PLUG-N-PLay, 15000 LM 6000KBright white Conversion kit CSP Conversion Kit series IP67 With fan (pack of 4) from Amazon prime $135.00. easy to install and the difference is remarkable.......

21 - 25 of 25 Posts