Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Wed. 8 til whenever Impromptu Car Cruise-in at the Sonic Drive In Resturant..

FM3040 (just west of the Vista Ridge Mall, 1/2 a block past MacAurthur)

:seeya :ssr :lurk

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
wed. night in Lewisville

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you . :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Sorry, I will not be able to make it. I am in Edmonton Canada Where it is COOL (50 *) see ya in the fall :seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Furykay said:
Sorry, I will not be able to make it. I am in Edmonton Canada Where it is COOL (50 *) see ya in the fall :seeya

WOW Canada!!!! Have Fun Kay and get lots of pictures of the SSR with great backdrops, we will have a shake for ya :seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ssr3 said:
If it doesn't rain, I be there for a corny dog and shake.

RAIN???? what the heck is that?? Of course I did spend over 3 hours washing "sexy susie" and the Tahoe....:lol WooHoo and I will save ya a space :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
wildcat 66 ,sorry my SSR is locked up in my garage at home , I am in the motor home . temperature is in the 40 this morning. see why l am not in Denton :seeya Kay

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol Kay yep I understand, we are about to hit the 100 mark officially. Do you miss your SSR ? Is it really worth the temp difference not to have your little red, hot rod cruisin' machine.? Am I making you homesick yet? :lol:lol

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts
wildcat66 said:
:lol Kay yep I understand, we are about to hit the 100 mark officially. Do you miss your SSR ? Is it really worth the temp difference not to have your little red, hot rod cruisin' machine.? Am I making you homesick yet? :lol:lol
Played white ball in Sealy on Saturday - it's about a 45 minute drive. Guy that drove with me insisted on "top-down" on the the way back (around noon) - we absolutely FRIED on the way home. Had both windows up and the A/C blasting.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Sonic get together

Had a great time at the Sonic in Lewisville last night. :cheers Got to meet Wildcat 66 and Ssr3. We, of course , talked about our great :ssr s and it was so cool to put faces with the names. Hope we can meet more of you guys in the near future. :party

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had a great time meeting more SSR Nuts last nigth:) WooHoo aka Jan and her husband Bob One month old SSR owners and SSR3 aka Bob P again.

We left to early had a SSR show up about 5 minutes after we left so hopefully we will meet him on the next go round!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
I had a great time also. Plus a bonus came with my corny dogs. Wildcat66 donated 2 SSR part catalogues to WooHoo and me. What can I say. 4th July, corny dogs, Chevrolet, & friends ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Next time all we need is some apple pie.

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
I forgot Woohoo has some neat SSR emblems on her rear quarter panels. That look like factory stock. Pretty coooool on the aqua-bluuuuuuuuuuuuu.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I forgot

:thumbs And I forgot to thank wildcat 66 for the parts manual. It always helps when a neurotic female hits the service dept. with the info they can't seem to find :rolleyes: !!! Thanks again, and look forward to seeing you all real soon.
Glad you liked my rear panels ssr3. Your striping was cool also. :lol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
RAIN???? what the heck is that?? Of course I did spend over 3 hours washing "sexy susie" and the Tahoe....:lol WooHoo and I will save ya a space :seeya
I once helped to wash a woman named Susie but then her boyfriend showed up, and then well..

:jester

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was the late one and missed you folks literally by 5 minutes having become lost driving over from Richardson. I've committed to Wildcat to be there next time.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I have been out of touch with reality all week, I thought the gathering was at Sonic tonight "Friday" instead of Wenesday night. :nono Man, I dont even have drugs to blaim for this confusion.

However, I would be happy to meet people there tonight @ 8p. as I had planned. LOL

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well that explains what you meant!!! Well if it ain't drugs must be age!:lol:lol:lol Have fun in the Parade!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts