Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Crazy Horse
722 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Maybe you posted this already, but where did you come up with the body?? Looks perfect, and if you laid it up, that's a great fiberglass job. Just my color, too............................Regards, Mike

·
SSR Believer
2,494 Posts
Maybe you posted this already, but where did you come up with the body?? Looks perfect, and if you laid it up, that's a great fiberglass job. Just my color, too............................Regards, Mike

·
Daily Driver
9,221 Posts
Thanks very much for posting the website. Nice products. Regards, Mike
Yes they're nice, but what he got was primarily the body and built the trailer then tons of work getting it to what you see today. Good eye for proportion and finish detail.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,372 Posts
This is when he started it.
‘Lil rockytop project

Nick

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,743 Posts
@rockytop Fred, I can not wait to see you roll up in that beautiful rig! Definitely going to be a show stopper at the International! See you and Deb in Cincinnati!

Reactions: soren703
1 - 19 of 19 Posts