Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having a problem with LIKE notification.

It shows I have several likes under my notifications, however when I click on the notification for like , no likes show.

Is there something I can do to fix this ?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,458 Posts
When you click it does it open you User CP or Profile page? If so you should see Mini Stats on the Right side and you can click on the number under Likes Received.

Let me know if it works or not.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
When you click it does it open you User CP or Profile page? If so you should see Mini Stats on the Right side and you can click on the number under Likes Received.

Let me know if it works or not.
I’ve been Having the same issue and your work around did the job. I guess we lost the ease of use of seeing the likes when we got the photos back. These computer guys keep messing with stuff until it no longer works.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,458 Posts
I'll see if we can get it fixed, without making it worse first.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
I’been Having the same issue and your work around did the job. I guess we lost the ease of use of seeing the likes when we got the photos back. These computer guys keep messing with stuff until it no longer works.
I agree and sometimes it seems like just when everything is working fine they say "we need to do an upgrade". This creates all kinds of problems for them to fix. This continues as a never ending loop. I swear it's how the employees in my IT department justify their jobs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts