Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if anyone else has one of the Limited Edition Posters . I bought mine from GM before I got my 2004 ssr.They only made 500 posters and they are each individualy signed by the engineering team.:seeya :thumbs
Steve:)

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I have 3: #'s 81 / 278 & 312... I had gone to the Chevy website in the short time they were offered there - and bought 2. The 3rd I found on eBay...

I've had 2 of them professionally framed:

Attachments

·
OP
8,226 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
I have 3: #'s 81 / 278 & 312... I had gone to the Chevy website in the short time they were offered there - and bought 2. The 3rd I found on eBay...

cool, my wife and I really liked one part of your picture that was NOT SSR related. Beautiful boxer. We have one as well. Go to my Gallery to see some pics of Maddie helping me change the air filter.

·
Registered
186 Posts
kwhopper89 said:

I'm impressed. Your SSR shrine almost rivals Wildcat66's. :)

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Jmalzahn said:
I'm impressed. Your SSR shrine almost rivals Wildcat66's.
OH not even CLOSE...:lol (That is an old pic - so I've added quite a bit - the collection has spread to a second room!)

OP said:
cool, my wife and I really liked one part of your picture that was NOT SSR related. Beautiful boxer. We have one as well. Go to my Gallery to see some pics of Maddie helping me change the air filter.
Maddie??? - Ours is Maggie!!! (Maggie Mae) YES- That is HER couch - OK she does ocassionally share with the Rhodesian Ridgeback/Weimaraner (Beezer) mix we have. (Has a full ridge on her back - but the face of a Weimaraner!)

Maggies "helping" to clean the yard.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts