·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Maybe it is just me, but why would you put Lingenfelter's name on your truck unless you had their system under the hood. I do like the look, without the name!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wildcat66 said:
Maybe it is just me, but why would you put Lingenfelter's name on your truck unless you had their system under the hood. I do like the look, without the name!
One of the options for the logo (color) is "none - blank"

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
OK! another question is this carbon fiber overlay something done at many other company's like the powder coating ?

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Just ordered

....one, I'll post when I get it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wildcat66 said:
OK! another question is this carbon fiber overlay something done at many other company's like the powder coating ?
I wouldn't think so. Powder coating requires high heat to melt the powder, which would destroy the plastic cover. This is a carbon fiber overlay, which is done like fiberglass and is not heat intensive.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Instead of Lingenfelter....

Consider this - an LS2 Emblem. I'm picking one of the emblems up from Rich next saturday, the idea was to mount it on the engine cover. I may wait and order the Lengenfelter carbon fiber cover to put it on... instead of the Lingenfelter logo.

These emblems are done by Car Motorsports and have various accent colors:

Attachments

·
Banned
183 Posts
Why was the link removed and for what reason? I thought this forum was here for information, ALL INFORMATION pertaining to the SSR??? OOh if I "donated" $25 to this site and couldn't get the links I needed Oooh I would be sooo mad... :lol .. :lol Now do some of you get my drift???

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Only keeping tabs on advertisment in our forum

IllinoisSSR said:
Why was the link removed for what reason? I thought this forum was here for information, ALL INFORMATION pertaining to the SSR??? OOh if I "donated" $25 to this site and couldn't get the links I needed Oooh I would be sooo mad... :lol .. :lol
I see you haven't lost your great sense of humor... :lol

FYI: Since Donnysan was a newer member on our site I figured I would PM him and ask him if he was advertising on our website. Since he responded back saying he was merely giving out a link to a product for all our members to see and that he wasn't associated with that site I have told him he can put the link back in.
:)

·
Registered
615 Posts
I was going to have mine chrome painted, but this is way better. Lingenfelter is one of the few top names in the aftermarket industry known for their honesty. Even with the passing of John, they are still tops as tuners.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Marc NY said:
BTW: I like the SSR banner in your signature area ... very kool! :thumbs Did you make that up yourself?
No, I snagged it off a website somewhere. I think it may have originally been created by Chevy as a link banner. It is cool, I agree.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts