705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the vote for lingenfelter is my own. I have no patience:lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
redssrloaded said:
the vote for lingenfelter is my own. I have no patience:lol
I have no patience either, that's why I bought my '03 first, maybe I'll trade up in power later. :D

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Power

I would like to add power, but only 2-4k worth. I can't afford 9-10k.:eek

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who are the ones voting for Lingenfelter. I am one, who are the others? I like to know their reasoning to get more of an advantage when explaining it to my wife. The kids are going to go to a state college is not going to make it...

S

·
0 Posts
Check out the Kenne Bell site they have a 5.3 Vortec systemKenne Bell Looks good for around 4K if they keep the price about the same for the SSR. From what I read by their response is they are not ready to start working on a system for the SSR. (see e-mail response form them below).

If more of the SSR owners were to express interst to them maybe they would move up their priority. Direct your inquiry to [email][email protected] [/EMAIL]

Subect: 5.3l Vortec SSR Question

we currently do not offer a supercharger kit for that application but we are looking into getting one of those vehicles in our shop so we can see what would be involved in making the kit work, right now we are working on clearing out all our existing projects so it will be a few months until we can even get one in our shop. Thank you for your inquiry!
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 9:48 AM
Subject: 5.3L Vortec SSR Question

I just purchased an 04 Chevy SSR with the 5.3 Liter Vortec, have you done any of these vehicles yet? If not is there any reason why your kit would not work with this truck?
I am very interested in boosting the performance of the SSR to try to stay even with my 98 Corvette. Any other ideas would also be welcome.
Rick Giles

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry about all the double links still trying to figure out the vb Code board, guess I should try the help page.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Price on 6.0 upgrade????

Does anyone have any idea how much the 6.0 will add to the price? One dealer agreed to order a new 2005 for me if I want at MSRP with the options I want. I am caught up with whether I want one right now or if it would be worth the wait for the 6.0. If it is only $1000 or so I think the wait would be worth it. If it is going to be several grand then maybe not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts