Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Proud new owner of an SSR just about done breakin her in but as I search through these boards something seems missing.

I used to be a PT Cruiser owner/member of their group and they had a wonderful links section on their site with links to all kinds of after market websites, wheel sites, vendors for specialty items etc. Didn't know who the powers that be are for this site but thought it would make a great addition as well as be able to link this site to others and vice versa.

I know as a reference tool it worked out great from everything exterior (wheel polishes, show polishes, chamoise and towels, zaino, anything trim, tints, aftermarket add on pieces like billet fuel doors chin spoilers etc) Interior like gauges and other cool things to performance oriented stuff like the magnacharger stuff.

Anyway you get the idea, just thought a quick reference link section might be cool. A lot better than having to search threads, read them all and try and find the needle in the haystack. I sure did like it when I had the cruiser, saved me a whole lot of time in Google searches.

Coz

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hd

I was speaking more wide and varied as to products. So if someone came on and said whats the best kind of car polish/wax, where to get a good duster (ie:california duster etc.) rather than people replying "do a search" and read through 2 pages of threads to hear 5 different opinions they could simply go to a links section and see several different links for products to clean their car.

Or to have a section called Wheels, and have Colorado Customs, Tire Rack or Foose or Boyd or whomever. Not neccesarily aftermarket add on pieces. For instance it was hard to find Axiom until I read through a few different threads Now I know where to get those cool grill bars if I want them. Etc. Where to get a cool Billet Fuel Door, you get the picture. Just a thought. Don't sweat it. Google works too.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
You may wat to detail your ideas and run them by the moderators. They may have a way to implement them. Now I better understand what you a looking for maybe we should have a place like that.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Links Page

Coz said:
Hey everyone,

Proud new owner of an SSR just about done breakin her in but as I search through these boards something seems missing.

I used to be a PT Cruiser owner/member of their group and they had a wonderful links section on their site with links to all kinds of after market websites, wheel sites, vendors for specialty items etc. Didn't know who the powers that be are for this site but thought it would make a great addition as well as be able to link this site to others and vice versa.

I know as a reference tool it worked out great from everything exterior (wheel polishes, show polishes, chamoise and towels, zaino, anything trim, tints, aftermarket add on pieces like billet fuel doors chin spoilers etc) Interior like gauges and other cool things to performance oriented stuff like the magnacharger stuff.

Anyway you get the idea, just thought a quick reference link section might be cool. A lot better than having to search threads, read them all and try and find the needle in the haystack. I sure did like it when I had the cruiser, saved me a whole lot of time in Google searches.

Coz

I have been trying to get an advertising links page on this site for a long time. Not quite sure why Troy won't do it, his other site has it (Corvette Forum)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts