Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Judi broke down a little while ago, the truck will not shift. If anyone is in the area please let me know so we can get her help.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Judi broke down a little while ago, the truck will not shift. If anyone is in the area please let me know so we can get her help. 7706560333
Sounds like the same problem @mtr317 had with bad ignition switch. I usually go through Mayfield 3 times a week. But off because of the Rally. At one time there was a owner from Fulton right up the road.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The tow truck is there!
Jodi is on her way to a hotel for the night to be rescued in the morning.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,803 Posts
Most auto parts stores should have the Dorman plastic bushing. pair of vice grips or Channel locks should be able to pop it in to get back on the road and safely back home. Part number is a 14055

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,361 Posts
It is 1:39

made it to LaQuinta in Elizabethtown, Ky

he fixed it with a ziptie after we got here

but now my phone is not sending or receiving calls or texts

it I can find my way there tomorrow I will

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,416 Posts
Judi, sorry you had problems will be praying for a safe and and uneventful rest of your trip. Someone will fix it right when you get to the Rally.
She made it with zip tie repair this morning and @Mike in AZ supplies the repair parts, @HUAW and @CruDawg supplied the muscle and got her all fixed up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts