Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word that Lloyd had a stroke this past Thursday. He is recovering and anticipating being moved to a rehab facility. That’s all the info available for now. He and Eileen have made many friends attending SSR Fanatics rallys for many years. Prayers needed, please.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
So sorry to hear this... Prayers Lifted Up!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,693 Posts
Keep up the fine fight Lloyd and rest assured that all your Fanatic friends are thinking of you and praying for your swift recovery. :smile2:

☆☆ - We are with you. - :angel

================
David :black:
images-42.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
I met Lloyd when I was making my return trip home from buying my SSR, he gave me a Route 66 patch and a trans fix shift lever just in case.

Prayers for a quick complete recovery for a heck of a nice guy.

·
MY05SSR
450 Posts
Sorry to hear and hope speedy recovery, I had also met him at Warner Robins and he was telling me of all the rallies the had attended

·
Ret. Air Force
3,626 Posts
Lloyd @TrikeRider ,

You and I go way back (Early 1990 to Late 1997)...next door neighbors for nearly eight years in Oklahoma City...just didn't know it. :laugh:
And we both spent a day or two working out at the Tinker Airplane Patch!!

It was really nice getting to know you and Eileen better at the Warner Robins Rally.
Get well soon my friend!! You've got many more smiles for miles to go. :grin2:

Alex and Tina

:grouphug

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
43 Participants
Mike in AZ
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing