Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
UPDATE
Several of us went to see Trikerider and Eileen today. Some progress is being made, but it may be awhile until he gets out. They are appreciative of all the thoughts and prayers. Please keep it up.
Lee

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,376 Posts
Lloyd and Eileen are on our prayer list at home & at church.
:grouphug We pray for a quick and FULL recovery for Lloyd!

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I've had the pleasure of knowing Lloyd a short time now as a new member to the Oklahoma SSR group. I always enjoy seeing him and talking about the hobby. He welcomed me into the group by giving me a thumb drive full of important info on the SSR. At that point I thought "man what a nice group of guys". Carol and I will be praying for him and Eileen.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,033 Posts
Praying for a full and speedy recovery !!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
So sorry to hear about Lloyd and am hoping for a full and speedy recovery. Lloyd was instrumental in me becoming a SSR Fanatic! The first time I met Lloyd he invited me to a local car show to meet him and other SSR owners. He also gave me a Dinerman thumb drive and LED cargo light, and to join them for lunch. A true gentleman and SSR ambassador! Get well Lloyd and looking forward to seeing you in that Aqua Blur beauty! Dave Stone

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
UPDATE 2/1/2019
A couple of us went to see Lloyd and Eileen today. His family from Georgia is with them now as well. Lots of friends and family have been visiting and calling. Lloyd’s had a tough week. Various tests etc. and no coffee! We all know how he likes his coffee, so not having that is by itself tough. This looks to be a long and slow recovery. Prayers are much needed and appreciated.
Lee

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Trikerider (update 2/10/19)

Several of us have seen Lloyd and Eileen in recent days. Lloyd was moved last week to a rehab hospital and has started additional therapy. His voice has improved significantly, mobility is also improving, as are his spirits. Eileen is doing well too, and as can be imagined, very supportive. Son and daughter-in-law returned temporarily to Georgia and will return soon. Additional info will be posted as deemed appropriate, but continued thoughts and prayers are needed.
Lee

21 - 40 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
43 Participants
Mike in AZ
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing