Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I registered to attend a local car show this Saturday. Gonna get to see some of my hot rod buddies that live around here……. First show since 2017. It will be a great cross-section of the local rides.

Drop in if you have time……….

Mike

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Font

·
Registered
2006 Pacific Blue SSR
6 Posts
A few weeks ago I registered to attend a local car show this Saturday. Gonna get to see some of my hot rod buddies that live around here……. First show since 2017. It will be a great cross-section of the local rides.

Drop in if you have time……….

Mike

View attachment 604433
I'll be there! Just purchased my 2006 Pacific Blue SSR in Florida. Drove it home with my son on a 4 day road trip...just need to give the SSR a clean & detail tomorrow and we'll see you there!

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be there! Just purchased my 2006 Pacific Blue SSR in Florida. Drove it home with my son on a 4 day road trip...just need to give the SSR a clean & detail tomorrow and we'll see you there!
Be sure to register online..........

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...... It was a gorgeous day and there were over 500 gorgeous cars and trucks at the show today. There was a wide spectrum of vehicles and a smattering of my automotive friends from the last 30 years. The judges must have taken a liking to my Pacific Blue, since they awarded me the "Best of the 2000's"........... I was quite surprised.

I took a panorama photo with my phone, but the trees are hiding more than half of the parking lot. The place was packed. Here's a few photos.........

Mike

Water Plant Nature Vehicle Biome
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well...... It was a gorgeous day and there were over 500 gorgeous cars and trucks at the show today. There was a wide spectrum of vehicles and a smattering of my automotive friends from the last 30 years. The judges must have taken a liking to my Pacific Blue, since they awarded me the "Best of the 2000's"........... I was quite surprised.

I took a panorama photo with my phone, but the trees are hiding more than half of the parking lot. The place was packed. Here's a few photos.........

Mike

View attachment 604548 View attachment 604551 View attachment 604552
Congratulations 🎈🎉

1 - 12 of 12 Posts