Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Actually....

What John said above. If you bookmark this link you will have all of the forum without any graphics at all. I think I am going to bookmark that for my laptop. Sometimes when I have to use dial-up, it could save some download time.

Diggs

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can just click on the Archive link at the bottom of the page to get the same thing. ;)

The archive is primarily there to help us in search engine rankings. Many of the search engines do not do a good job of ranking dynamic content like on the normal forum pages. The archive is all in static html so it tends to rank better.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
You can just click on the Archive link at the bottom of the page to get the same thing. ;)

The archive is primarily there to help us in search engine rankings. Many of the search engines do not do a good job of ranking dynamic content like on the normal forum pages. The archive is all in static html so it tends to rank better.

Dang I learned something today....I was hoping to avoid that! :lol :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.