0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an 05 yellow 6spd loaded im in northern ca area thanks John

K

·
0 Posts
06 ssr limited edition

Vehicle Description

This SSR was one of 45 used for the NASCAR Nextel Cup driver introductions at the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on august 7, 2005. The 45 SSR's used for this event were the first 2006 production vehicles manufactured with Bright Chrome trim, Bright Chrome Auxiliary Guages and two tone paint consisting of Smokin' Asphalt over Ricochet Silver. This is a limited edition Vehicle #30 of 45

This car was also the car that drove Dale Earnhardt Jr around the track for driver intros, and which was seen on the interview with Dale Jr on tv during the pre-race show .

* The plaque which is shown in one of the photos does not come with the SSR but is the original one given to us by GM with the certificate of authenticity

NOTE: Unless you are a Supporting Vendor, you cannot include websites, e-mail or phone numbers.

Go to USER CP, and on the left side will be instructions for Paid Subsciptions.

Buffy, Forum Moderator

The SSR has an original MSRP of $50,125. It has

customized floor mats
cargo compartment with wood
6.0 litre aluminum 390hp v8 engine

towing package
body color accent with running boards
1sb equiptment group with
memory package-seats, radio ,dic homelink
engine cover insert
heated driver & passenger seats
elechtrochromatic mirrors: inside rearview & left o/s rearview
am/fm stereo w/in dash 6 disc cd bose premium sound system
chrome plated wheels
Allstate 400 at the Brickyard logos
Indianapolis Motor Speedway logos
Automatic Transmision

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
KEYESCHEV said:
Vehicle Description
This car was also the car that drove Dale Earnhardt Jr around the track for driver intros, and which was seen on the interview with Dale Jr on tv during the pre-race show .

That should be good for at least a few grand off the price.

·
Registered
321 Posts
fast co said:
im in orangevale
Don't know what happened but I already replied once but I don't see it anywhere.

So, you are in Orangevale.... We are in Citrus Heights, Oak @ Fair Oaks... So we aren't too far apart. You should keep in touch and once you get your ride we can get together and shoot the bull!!! (Old tyme saying!) As you can see by my avatar, I have an 04 Slingshot Yellow that I am so enjoying modifying and driving. Just had a Supercharger and headers installed and what a huge difference... Done a bunch of other stuff too but we can get together and talk about that later.

There is also a guy up in Placerville, Perinati, I think and a guy in Antioch... So very shortly we should be able to conjer up 4 or 5 SSR's for a trail ride and dinner.....

I don't know how long you have been on this site but I have learned a lifetime of information from all of these wonderful and hospitable people. Getting on site and reading all the interesting information and digs is becoming the highlight of my daily computer time!!!!

Good luck finding your ride. I haven't seen any 05's on the lots but undoubtedly there are some. I bought mine off Ebay from a dealer in Terre Haute, Indiana!!! Had a great trip back to Sacto.....

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts