Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,386 Posts
I assume black - given the :black::black::black: as a hint

As most know, the 2006 SSR did not have the engine cover insert as an available option but a significant number of MY2005 were built without them as well
To date I have found 171 MY2005 with the notation BUILT WITHOUT ENGINE COVER INSERT on the build sheet

·
Spirited driver!
2006 3SS
2,030 Posts
I assume black - given the :black::black::black: as a hint

As most know, the 2006 SSR did not have the engine cover insert as an available option but a significant number of MY2005 were built without them as well
I saw the :black: but you never know. Maybe he wants to add a little :yellow: to his life to class it up some?

·
Super Moderator
14,386 Posts
I saw the :black: but you never know. Maybe he wants to add a little :yellow: to his life to class it up some?
Wow Lance - quick on the trigger - you must be on an Int'l high - HaHa!
I know what you meant about not having your SSR at the meet - miss a lot of the fun without your own SSR there - you probably got around by taxi - HaHa!

Anyway, I am breaking one of our own rules - sort of hi-jacking.

I think we are looking for a black insert - best advice is to look on ebay as they do come up for sale - possibly phone Cleveland Power (Cleveland Pick a Part)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.