Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
photo of an SSR with the Magnaflows installed. Wanted to see how the 5" tips looked. Did some searching but couldn't find a good picture.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Hurt my finger jamming on the keyboard to fast! Let's see what H.R.G. comes in with.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
If anyone of my friends has a picture of the back of my truck, it has the 5" tips.
I don't have acces to my own pictures (still in a box from my move recently)

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Nice Rear End

REBEL said:
Hurt my finger jamming on the keyboard to fast! Let's see what H.R.G. comes in with.

There is nothing wrong with looking for a nice rear end. I have found many. If you need to know how to achieve this look then I would be happy to assist you :lol :lol We need more of these nice rear ends around. Yes Rebel........ this one did catch my eye as soon as I signed on. Click on the photo it will give you helpful hints on own to obtain a nice rear end!

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    43.7 KB Views: 890

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
There is nothing wrong with looking for a nice rear end. I have found many. If you need to know how to achieve this look then I would be happy to assist you :lol :lol We need more of these nice rear ends around. Yes Rebel........ this one did catch my eye as soon as I signed on. Click on the photo it will give you helpful hints on own to obtain a nice rear end!
Hey Hotrod,
I don't remember you taking that picture of me !!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
234 Posts
HotRodGirl,
That would be the other side of the picture for the 5" tip :glol

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Mason57 if you look like that...........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME PICS :thumbs :D
Hotrod,
You know it's cold and snowy up here. So I guess I spend to much time inside. Brain Mullfuction. :banghead

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looking for a nice rear end......

6.0scSSR said:
photo of an SSR with the Magnaflows installed. Wanted to see how the 5" tips looked. Did some searching but couldn't find a good picture.
My life's quest!:yesnod

1 - 20 of 33 Posts