Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy an 05 or 06 (will consider 04) SSR. Color choices are Aqua, red, silver and black. If see or hear about one I would appreciate a heads up. I live in Flagler Beach near Palm Coast and will travel anywhere in Florida for the right truck. I want to keep around the $25000 mark. Any leads you can contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Welcome to the SSR Fanatics. Florida is a great place for going topless. I know you'll find your new favorite transportation soon.

Bring it to Texas sometime.

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
North Freeway Hyundi Houston

Check with these guys, they sell ONLY the best and the sales staff are a joy to work with. 0:) Email them and they will be more than happy to get you behind the wheel of a well maintained pre owned R. :grin2: NOTE: Don't be fooled into buy a LOW mileage R that needs NEW TIRES AND HAS HAD NONE OF THE RECOMMENDED UPGRADES OF OEM PARTS.:crying:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Hey @yellowbaby I was really hoping to see 03 and Yellow on his list...sadly Jon wouldn't be interested in coming to the Georgia Rally and driving your SSR home. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
No worries, but I think I might as well bring it. Who knows, can't hurt. Soooo looking forward to the ralley. See you at Lane Orchards. (I'll be the tall one wearing yellow)

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Looking to buy an 05 or 06 (will consider 04) SSR. Color choices are Aqua, red, silver and black. If see or hear about one I would appreciate a heads up. I live in Flagler Beach near Palm Coast and will travel anywhere in Florida for the right truck. I want to keep around the $25000 mark. Any leads you can contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance.
Contact tennesseecozydog, he is selling his beautiful 05 Redline with chrome wheels.
https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f12/05-redline-red-sale-246223/
Greg

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
He (jonjayne) Emailed me today and said he bought a JEEP Wrangler :frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Red Molly is still for sale ... $22,000 with Chrome, Carpet, Boards, Automatic & LS2... contact tennesseecozydog !!! :ssr

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Jeep Wrangler?? How could someone interested in an SSR end up buying a Jeep Wrangler. I don't get the connection. Well, maybe Doophus can shed some light here.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Jeep Wrangler?? How could someone interested in an SSR end up buying a Jeep Wrangler. I don't get the connection. Well, maybe Doophus can shed some light here.
Beat's the hell out of me wizzr !!! He told me in an Email he was going in a different direction ... and he certainly did !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I even told him he could have it for $20,500 and I KEEP the Chrome Rims, Chrome License Plate Cover, and Original Chrome C H E V R O L E T hood letters off the 49 or 50 pick up I found on the Stones River, but my original 55 Chevy trunk emblem stayed with the truck. tennesseecozydog :ssr The one I want to buy has Alloy rims and I was just going to swap 'em out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts