Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For SSr...new or used..Factory seems bit expensive...Any else have any ideas or anything other then OEM that works well?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check e-Bay for OEM Car Cover

There are several car covers listed on e-Bay and one particular that specializes in OEM parts. The OEM cover they have listed sells for $269. I copied the path below (hope it works)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=50456&item=7967986297&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW&tc=photo

Kate :angel

You Can Never Have Enough Toys

·
Registered
474 Posts
Chevygirl said:
There are several car covers listed on e-Bay and one particular that specializes in OEM parts. The OEM cover they have listed sells for $269. I copied the path below (hope it works)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=50456&item=7967986297&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW&tc=photo

Kate :angel

You Can Never Have Enough Toys

I couldnt get that link to work on the SSR covers.

thanks

·
Premium Member
6,368 Posts
I went with the advice on this Forum and went with the California Car Cover Co. Nice medium weight for inside storage. They have outdoor type covers too.

Scott 0168 :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
rdyachts said:
For SSr...new or used..Factory seems bit expensive...Any else have any ideas or anything other then OEM that works well?
I have the same cover as dinbat. It is a great cover. I keep my truck outside. The cover we have has a lifetime warrenty and is great for outdoor use.

·
Registered
349 Posts
California Car Cover

My California Car Cover ("Noah" material) fits perfectly, yet is easily removed by yourself. It's over 2 years old now, but still looks like new (just gets dusty sometimes). I highly recommend this company's covers (this is my 3rd one).

I just fold it to the center on the top, and lay it out in the bed. That way it is easily put on. It is kind of a thick material, so while it is laying in the bed I lay things on it to keep them from sliding around (i. e., camera, wife's purse, water bottles, etc.). No need for storage boxes. :thumbs

·
Registered
66 Posts
Which one

Brownhornet said:
I have the same cover as dinbat. It is a great cover. I keep my truck outside. The cover we have has a lifetime warrenty and is great for outdoor use.
Hi Brownhornet
Which cover do you have ? the one from e-bay(black)about $270 or the one from dingbat suggests(alum). my Yellow SSR is subjected to the elements,I've had a 2 evoluation type (gray & yellow)soft covers for a vet but seemed to have a problem with a bulid up of STATIC and dust was a problem.
Semper Fi
Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts