Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new 2005 SSR in Ricochet Silver Metallic, and I would like to find some nice pictures that I can use for my desktop. I have not had time to take any of my own.

Also I would like to find a source to purchase the windscreen option at a better price that what GM sells it for ;-)

Thanks!
Carl Slaughter
SSR-2005
Ricochet Silver Metallic
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,944 Posts
SSR-2005 said:
I recently purchased a new 2005 SSR in Ricochet Silver Metallic, and I would like to find some nice pictures that I can use for my desktop. I have not had time to take any of my own.

Also I would like to find a source to purchase the windscreen option at a better price that what GM sells it for ;-)

Thanks!
Carl Slaughter
SSR-2005
Ricochet Silver Metallic
HI SSR-2005,

I have seen some great photos that hdlfts has shown me. :thumbs


I can also provide you with a couple that you could use on your desktop too... :)


Neon Reverse of My Silver SSR




 

·
Las Vegas Mob
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Well, as you can see, there aren't any GOOD photos of Silver SSR's. If you want GOOD photos of an SSR you'll have to switch to ULTRA VIOLET! :glol

Blast
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Marc NY said:
HI SSR-2005,

I have seen some great photos that hdlfts has shown me. :thumbs


I can also provide you with a couple that you could use on your desktop too... :)
That would be great! ANy good hi res photos I will accept!

[email protected]

Thanks!


Anyone from Illinois, around Alton, Bethalto, Wood River, Godfrey?
(St Louis, MO Metro area)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Marc NY said:
HI SSR-2005,

I have seen some great photos that hdlfts has shown me. :thumbs


I can also provide you with a couple that you could use on your desktop too... :)

Where can I download them?
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,944 Posts
Click and Save

SSR-2005 said:
Where can I download them?
If you like any of the ones in this thread you can just click on the photos in this thread and save them onto your computer and try them out for size to see if they look ok. If you need them in a higher resolution I can send to you via email ok?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Marc NY said:
If you like any of the ones in this thread you can just click on the photos in this thread and save them onto your computer and try them out for size to see if they look ok. If you need them in a higher resolution I can send to you via email ok?

Yes please email them to me!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top