Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new 2005 SSR in Ricochet Silver Metallic, and I would like to find some nice pictures that I can use for my desktop. I have not had time to take any of my own.

Also I would like to find a source to purchase the windscreen option at a better price that what GM sells it for ;-)

Thanks!
Carl Slaughter
SSR-2005
Ricochet Silver Metallic

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Do a search for "Windsuppressr" I'm pretty sure I have the spelling correct. You'll love it.

:seeya

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
There are a couple of pix in the Photo of the month, Kingsburg was a succes, and death valley threads. Taks a look. If you like them, I can send the originals..

:ssr

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
SSR-2005 said:
I recently purchased a new 2005 SSR in Ricochet Silver Metallic, and I would like to find some nice pictures that I can use for my desktop. I have not had time to take any of my own.

Also I would like to find a source to purchase the windscreen option at a better price that what GM sells it for ;-)

Thanks!
Carl Slaughter
SSR-2005
Ricochet Silver Metallic
HI SSR-2005,

I have seen some great photos that hdlfts has shown me. :thumbs

I can also provide you with a couple that you could use on your desktop too... :)

Neon Reverse of My Silver SSR

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Well, as you can see, there aren't any GOOD photos of Silver SSR's. If you want GOOD photos of an SSR you'll have to switch to ULTRA VIOLET! :glol

Blast

·
Registered
124 Posts
Go with the windsuppressr. It is much nicer and works well. do a search and you will find the info on this forum. I love mine. Russr04

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marc NY said:
HI SSR-2005,

I can also provide you with a couple that you could use on your desktop too... :)
That would be great! ANy good hi res photos I will accept!

[email protected]

Thanks!

Anyone from Illinois, around Alton, Bethalto, Wood River, Godfrey?
(St Louis, MO Metro area)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marc NY said:
HI SSR-2005,

Where can I download them?

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Click and Save

SSR-2005 said:
Where can I download them?
If you like any of the ones in this thread you can just click on the photos in this thread and save them onto your computer and try them out for size to see if they look ok. If you need them in a higher resolution I can send to you via email ok?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marc NY said:
If you like any of the ones in this thread you can just click on the photos in this thread and save them onto your computer and try them out for size to see if they look ok. If you need them in a higher resolution I can send to you via email ok?

Yes please email them to me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts