Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I have a deal on my 04 so time to find a new project. Looking for something with high miles, needs work or accident SSR that could be put back together. Prefer another black or red truck. Let me know what is out there. If you know of someone who has one sitting and needs work that wants it gone let me know. Not looking for a garage queen or low mileage. I am looking for something cheap that I can put work into to bring it back and use it for a driver. Not in a hurry but have cash. Not looking for something to part but something to get back on the road. So title has to either be clean or able to be rebuilt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think I have a deal on my 04 so time to find a new project. Looking for something with high miles, needs work or light accident SSR that could be put back together. Prefer another black or red truck. Let me know what is out there. If you know of someone who has one sitting and needs work that wants it gone let me know. Not looking for a garage queen or low mileage. I am looking for something cheap that I can put work into to bring it back and use it for a driver. Not in a hurry but have cash. Not looking for something to part but something to get back on the road. So title has to either be clean or able to be rebuilt. No flood trucks unless they are really cheap.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think I have a deal on my 04 so time to find a new project. Looking for something with high miles, needs work or light accident SSR that could be put back together. Prefer another black or red truck. Let me know what is out there. If you know of someone who has one sitting and needs work that wants it gone let me know. Not looking for a garage queen or low mileage. I am looking for something cheap that I can put work into to bring it back and use it for a driver. Not in a hurry but have cash. Not looking for something to part but something to get back on the road. So title has to either be clean or able to be rebuilt. No flood trucks unless they are really cheap.
Found this on eBay...https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Chevrolet-SSR-LS/113798636573?hash=item1a7eed641d:g:3joAAOSwHGxdE-Hx

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
I have an '05 Richochet Silver with 115,000 Runs great. Phoenix Trans, Greg Ducato, owner of Phoenix Trans was previous owner. I've owned it since 12,000 miles. Recently kissed a divider on freeway. Insurance totaled it thinking it had frame damage but I had it checked and frontend realigned and it drives great. I removed left front fender to show slight distortion of inner fender. Photos show damage. It has a K&N filter, complete carpeted bed with silver runner on bed. Trans oil cooler, detachable front license plate holder chrome wheels. Needs left front fender, front facia and a little tweaking to be drivable again. I have driven it around the neighborhood monthly to keep up drive train. $8500. If interested, PM me. Thanks, Don

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an '06 black automatic with 65,000 mi loaded with chrome package, console gauges, running boards, chrome wheels, carpeted beds. Does need a little work but may be something you'd be interested in (TX)

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I think I have a deal on my 04 so time to find a new project. Looking for something with high miles, needs work or accident SSR that could be put back together. Prefer another black or red truck. Let me know what is out there. If you know of someone who has one sitting and needs work that wants it gone let me know. Not looking for a garage queen or low mileage. I am looking for something cheap that I can put work into to bring it back and use it for a driver. Not in a hurry but have cash. Not looking for something to part but something to get back on the road. So title has to either be clean or able to be rebuilt.
Are you still looking? If so, what about an 04, Smokin Asphalt, 5.3L, Automatic Trans SSR w/60k+ miles never wrecked or damaged. Excellent shape! Needs cat converter and paint job. Am being forced to absorb loss due to Autocheck claim of "structural damage", a claim that must have been made to (somehow) benefit one of its clients. Have documentation from professionals (including laser measurements) that there is NO damage, structural or otherwise. I've been trying since last April to get Autocheck to amend their report but am constantly stonewalled and blocked. Car Fax does not make reference to any such claim but seems most of best known trading sites have a link to Autocheck. Bought a 05 with notion I would simply sell the 04 when I ran into this buzz saw. If I have to take a loss would feel much better if it was to someone who appreciates the value for the money. Sound interesting?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Sorry if this is redundant. Still trying to understand how to use this website. Are you still looking? If so, what about an 04, Smokin Asphalt, 5.3L, Automatic Trans SSR w/60k+ miles never wrecked or damaged. Excellent shape! Needs cat converter and paint job. Am being forced to absorb loss due to Autocheck claim of "structural damage", a claim that must have been made to (somehow) benefit one of its clients. Have documentation from professionals (including laser measurements) that there is NO damage, structural or otherwise. I've been trying since last April to get Autocheck to amend their report but am constantly stonewalled and blocked. Car Fax does not make reference to any such claim but seems most of best known trading sites have a link to Autocheck. Bought a 05 with notion I would simply sell the 04 when I ran into this buzz saw. If I have to take a loss would feel much better if it was to someone who appreciates the value for the money. Sound interesting?

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where are you located and what are you wanting for the truck. I am still looking. Can you send some pictures of it?
Thank you
Bruce

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry if this is redundant. Still trying to understand how to use this website. Are you still looking? If so, what about an 04, Smokin Asphalt, 5.3L, Automatic Trans SSR w/60k+ miles never wrecked or damaged. Excellent shape! Needs cat converter and paint job. Am being forced to absorb loss due to Autocheck claim of "structural damage", a claim that must have been made to (somehow) benefit one of its clients. Have documentation from professionals (including laser measurements) that there is NO damage, structural or otherwise. I've been trying since last April to get Autocheck to amend their report but am constantly stonewalled and blocked. Car Fax does not make reference to any such claim but seems most of best known trading sites have a link to Autocheck. Bought a 05 with notion I would simply sell the 04 when I ran into this buzz saw. If I have to take a loss would feel much better if it was to someone who appreciates the value for the money. Sound interesting?
I'd be interested as well. Looking for my first SSR as a project. Where are you located and how much do you want for it?
Thanks, John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.