Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... Hello.... Is it me or is there an echo?

The only time I've seen another SSR is while traveling out of state. If there are other KY SSRs, please let me know.

:angel

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fairly close

It's about 1.5 hrs - not too bad of a ride. Maybe the next time your in Louisville and have some time we can meet up. :seeya

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Chevygirl said:
Hello... Hello.... Is it me or is there an echo?

The only time I've seen another SSR is while traveling out of state. If there are other KY SSRs, please let me know.

I have several www.SSR-Club.com members in KY. Email me and I'll hook you up. I have six Hosted SSR-Clubs so far be none started in your state.........yet. Steve ([email protected]).

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When????

wildcat66 said:
Hey Chevygirl why don't you meet us in Savannah????
When is the meet? I may not be able to make it- having surgery on the 8th and that will put me down and out for a couple of weeks. No cruising with the top down will be the worst part!!!

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Hey ChevyGirl,
Didn't you use to (or maybe still do) hang out with Ky Bob? I finally made it over to this board.
We need to set up a Kentucky cruise.

Take care,
Ric
(KySSR)
(KyAv)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Kentucky

Did not see this thread before - I'm in Louisville, as is circleK454. We are both ultraviolet - have seen a black and a yellow SSR in town, but don't know who they are.

I am driving down to Florida in October - trying to stop and meet SSR owners on the way and take video of each - burn final product to DVD and distribute to all participants. Anybody in KY interested in meeting up to start this project with me?

If so, PM me-

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I thought I would bump this a bit.
I'd like to see if there is enough interest to set up an all day(maybe 2) cruise in the early summer through horse country. Let me know.

Ric:seeya

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Boy you guys will slip and slide in anywhere :glol :glol :glol
It's are nature :glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Born and raised in Louisville. Live now in Tampa, Fl. Go CATS!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts