Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the address of the Lansing Craft Center??
I'm being hopeful I'll get the call and have some free time this weekend and want to start the Mapquest, hotel stuff to get it out of the way.
I know they will contact us with all info but I've got an itchy keyboard finger.

Thanx

drbob

·
Premium Member
6,417 Posts
ssr71 said:
2801 Saginaw, Lansing 48912

Been looking up hotels myself. :)

Drove over to the Craft Center last weekend myself to check things out in case anybody asked. I only live a little over an hour away! Yep the road it is on is called Saginaw Highway. There's all kinds of restaurants, stores and the Lansing Mall is located just down the street from the Craft Center.
If any body wanted to meet at a restaurant for breakfast and careavan over to the Center afterwards I could check it out? I talked to the information desk at the Mall and they said there is an Old Country Buffet just down the street that could hold everyone.
Maybe Marc or someone could let me know and I could call around?

Scott 0168 ;)

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Drrbob and SSR71: Before you guys sign up with a motel/hotel check around this site. I think somebody has made some arrangements and got special rates someplace in the Lansing area. Look for messages regarding LLC homecoming trip. Scheide

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,798 Posts
Marriott in Warren

Scheide said:
Drrbob and SSR71: Before you guys sign up with a motel/hotel check around this site. I think somebody has made some arrangements and got special rates someplace in the Lansing area. Look for messages regarding LLC homecoming trip. Scheide
The reason a lot of us are staying at the Marriott in Warren is because some of us are going to go to go to a special event on Thur. evening and after the SSR Homecoming events we will be coming back to Warren to stay over for the Saturday's Woodward Dream Cruise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts