Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to have my steering wheel covered but it will take 2-3 weeks. I was going to buy a throw on wheel so I could drive the truck while I’m waiting for my steering wheel to arrive. Do any of you have a steering wheel I can use for a couple weeks or perhaps one I can buy on he cheap?

Thanks!

Stew

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,265 Posts
Quite a few on EBay for $150 right now, that seems to be a decent price....... you could always flip it later for probably the same price or slightly lower if you decided you did not want to keep it.

·
I’m going to have my steering wheel covered but it will take 2-3 weeks. I was going to buy a throw on wheel so I could drive the truck while I’m waiting for my steering wheel to arrive. Do any of you have a steering wheel I can use for a couple weeks or perhaps one I can buy on he cheap?

Thanks!

Stew
I have a Satin Steering wheel from a 2005 SSR you can borrow for a while if you want.. (I'm in Gilbert).

If you haven't decided who to do your upholstery work, you might check out Auto Spa of AZ in Mesa..

They did this Red SSR in Mesa:
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f12/2004-red-ssr-mesa-az-53706/#post997920

They also did my SSR interior:

Attachments

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ZsSSR* I found an almost New take off so I’m good now, but I appreciate your generous offer. I’m in Gilbert so if you have any interest in meeting for coffee, I would love to see your SSR. Coffee is on me ��

Stew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts