Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy an Aqua colored SSR, fully loaded '05 is fine, if the price reflects it. No demos. It's a cash deal , but only a motivated dealer should contact me. East of the Mississipi, preferably near South Florida, but I will send a truck for it. Thanks much.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Before you jump into a deal, look at Ebay, as many new Aqua Blurrrrrs 05 and other colors are at a market price of $33,000 to $34,500. Don't let anyone B.S. you there is a glut of 05's, 04's and even new 03's out there. Remember it is a buyers market. The dealers' deals were better before the "Bastard Child Discount", they had more diacount, as 4 dealers have told me this. My local dealers' (same owner) discounts are laughable. A dealer from Montana, offered me a 05 fully loaded with Every option you can order with a six speed for $35,500.00, but he was two days late, as I had bought the 05 Aqua Blur. Be tough, you are in the driver's seat, but shipping costs are killing alot of deals, i.e. St.louis, Missouri Area to Seattle Area shipping is $1,250.00 minium.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check eBay, Shipping costs are always a bear, and now, with gas prices up, it's even more expensive. I live in Seattle part of the year, and have always had trouble getting cars in and out, especially in closed carriers. It's somewhat isolated, and they can't always get a return load. Intercity won't touch it. Passport brought a Prowler of mine out from Florida several years ago, and ran empty, except for my car, all the way from Salt Lake. They weren't thrilled. This year I ran two cars, one in and one out, using Reliable. If they can't get a load, they will store it briefly in their Phoenix terminal until they do. In both cases, that turned out not to be necessary.

·
Registered
102 Posts
deelmakur said:
I would like to buy an Aqua colored SSR, fully loaded '05 is fine, if the price reflects it. No demos. It's a cash deal , but only a motivated dealer should contact me. East of the Mississipi, preferably near South Florida, but I will send a truck for it. Thanks much.
Look around - several in our suburban town north of Chicago. I was in Tomahawk, WI this past weekend for a motorcycle ride & they had an Aqua Blur too. Lots of overstock so name YOUR price. That's what I did when I bought my 04 in Feb. MSRP was just over $48K and I walked out with taxes for just over $31K. That did include a special GM saving deal at the time but you should be able to fine one all day long for $35.

Good luck!

·
Registered
255 Posts
There's a Agua 05 auto loaded in MD at a dealer

There's a Agua 05 at:

BELL MOTOR COMPANY, INC.
22675 WASHINGTON ST
LEONARDTOWN, MD 20650-
Phone: (301) 475-2355
Fax: (301) 475-9599
BuyPower Manager: Gene Pellillo

2005 SSR
6.0L ALUMINUM 390HP V8 ENGINE
TRANSMISSION AUTO 4-SPD 4L65E
AQUA BLUR METALLIC
EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
VIN: 1GCES14HX5B115643
listed at:
TOTAL OPTIONS
$47,775.00 TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS
$625.00 DESTINATION CHARGE
$48,400.00 TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE*

MSRP: $48,400.00
Chevrolet Employee Discount for Everyone Price†: $41,648.45

Good Luck
Carl

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Check this out ! !

Check out this thread started by lugnutz. Seems like a hell of a deal for an '06 to me ?

When the market for a new '05 is $33,000 to 34,500, moving up to a loaded 2SS '06 for $37,000 with 103 miles is the ticket ! ! Aqua blur too, just the way you wanted her. :yesnod

Gary (WearyEagle)

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6067

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just to close the loop, I got my 2006 in Belle Glade, Florida (Palm Beach County). Big engine, 6 on the floor. Aqua Blur. Hot ticket. Had it nicely striped, and I'm installing a Pioneeer GPS system in a few weeks.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,153 Posts
deelmakur said:
Just to close the loop, I got my 2006 in Belle Glade, Florida (Palm Beach County). Big engine, 6 on the floor. Aqua Blur. Hot ticket. Had it nicely striped, and I'm installing a Pioneeer GPS system in a few weeks.
Great to see you found what you were looking for.
If you feel like getting away this weekend feel free to join us on our cruise through St Augustine and Daytona. We always welcome a new ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.